8.

He gently pushed the glass door of the café. A slight bell greeted him and announced his arrival.

A little woman was working on washing some cups under the counter, she gave him the sign to sit whatever he wanted.

A young waitress with blond hair comes to see him at his table, a commercial smile on her face and a small notebook with pink sheets in her hand.

"Do you know what you want?" asked the waitress with a soft voice.

"A coffee please." he ordered.

The waitress scribbled a few words on her notebook and was about to leave the table to announce the order when Jeonghan called her back.

"With three sugar please!" he said happily.

The blond girl nodded and went back to the counter.

Jeonghan's eyes swept over the café.

It was a little coffee shop, kind of calm. Plants were everything in the room which gave the café a relaxing vibe. The smell of cinnamon was flying in the air.

This place had something magical.

But Jisoo wasn't here.

Jeonghan hesitated to send her a message. Had he missed her? Was today her day off?

But, when he took his phone out of his bag, the little lady stand up and knocked on the back door.

"JISOO! IT'S BEEN 10 MINUTES SINCE YOUR BREAK ENDED! YOU BETTER GO BACK OR YOU CAN SAY BYE TO YOUR PAY THIS MONTH!" she yelled, breaking Jeonghan's ears.

A loud noise was heard in the back room. It sounded as if the person inside had knocked over a shelf.

Jeonghan turned his attention back to the corner of the room.

He was sure that the person who will get out would be the person he waited for.

And this person came out.

His hair was a total mess, pink, wearing a black shirt and an apron with the same color fixed at his waist.

Pink hair...

But a man.