5.

The days passed slowly for Jeonghan.

All of his days looked the same and Jeonghan seemed to be getting more and more bored.

The only moments of comfort he had were the few minutes he shared with Jisoo.

Her messages were always adorable and Jeonghan didn't miss any notification.

But Jisoo worked all day long and passed her nights to revise. He learned that she was a student but she had to have a full time job because of a lack of money. So she studied at night to have the diploma she wanted so bad.

And Jeonghan was bored.

A diploma ? He didn't care about it.

Money? He could have everything he wanted without any problem thanks to the sponsors.

He felt lonely and useless.

One day, his manager came.

"Don't you want to find a girlfriend?" She said while Jeonghan looked at her with a lost face. "You're so depressed lately! Your fan will feel it and you will lose popularity. We will lose money."

"That's great, Like that I'll have a reason to fire you."

He stood up and went to the window. He felt the frustration of his coworker but he preferred to ignore it.

"Jeonghan! Stop with your stupid jokes and tell me what is wrong !" She yelled.

He stared at the horizon. A bird passed in front of his eyes.

"Jisoo." He answered with a sigh.

"Who is Jisoo ?"

"Just... A fan" He said after a few seconds. "And I'm her idol. There will be never anything between us."

The young woman got closer and caught his ear to pull them.

"You don't even know you stupid !" she said. "If you like her, just tell her! And if she doesn't want you, just turn the page. Like that, you will be fixed."

Jeonghan didn't complain about his painful ear. He just whispered some words which disappeared in the silence of the room.

"Thank you"