Desire ❤‍🔥

Start from the beginning

Tae was laying on his king sized bed alone.. He have no mood or patience to go and listin to the person whom he have been in love 3 years ago.. And who also harassed him even before confessing..

Tae had thought about so many possibilities why jungkook acted like that with him.. Coz in whole time span jungkook was so caring, possessive and loving with him.. His best friend.. And whenever he touched jungkook to tease him jungkook never took chance or tried to do anything bad to him.. But why when he decided to propose him it's all happened..? He was feeling something was not okay..

Thinking all he get up and immediately wore his cloths and looked at watch.. He have some time left... He get his car keys and left to the restaurant.. He needed reason or he can not live like this.. Even in 3 years his pain is not subsided if he have to cut off everything he will do it today..

When he reached there he saw jungkook .. He was in a black jacket and black shirt with messy hairstyle.. Was looking hot as fuck.. He gluped down his nervousness and put his hand on heart which was beating so fast.. He can't help but to feel so many emotions for this man.. Even if he is so angry with him he can't deny his heart feelings.. That didn't faded in those years..

He composed himself putting a cold face he started walking towards jungkook

He composed himself putting a cold face he started walking towards jungkook.. And took a seat in front of him.

When jungkook saw taehyung in front of him his heart skip a beat watching the appearance of the boy he fell in love..

( imagine him without crown & black hairs)

With a cold face an ethereal beauty.. For a second he forgot to blink his eyes and continuously starring at the figure.. Like want to save this moment in his heart for forever by capturing in his eyes fully..

When jungkook didn't say anything and just looking at him.. Tae coughed little to get an attention of elder one..

Then jungkook come out of trans and said " Ahm.. I-im sorry.. Please tell me what would you like to order " He asked with his bunny smile.. He couldn't help but to feel his heart at ease that taehyung at least come..