"Mom...you're not about to tell me about sex right now" I said rolling my eyes

"Also...you should watch gay porn. Just so you'll know what you're doing. You don't wanna hurt poor Jimin during sex" Mom said brushing my hair...this women is something else.

"Mom I've watched gay porn before...please go, I don't need to hear these words from you" I said hiding my face.

"But I'm your mom Jungkook, we have to talk about this." She said.

"It's why we have the internet mom...I'll talk to Google about this" I said laughing.

"You and your internet. Okay fine...I'm leaving you here, I'll go to Mrs Park and we'll discuss your wedding." Mom said holding my face and kissing my nose.

"Mooommm I'm 22" I said moving away from her.

"You always be 2 years old to me" she said going towards the door.

"You should invite Jimin for Lunch...at least your dad will be at work, we'll eat with him and his mom" she said.

"Hmm that's not a bad idea...I'll bring it up to him and see what he says" I said to mom. She smiled then walked out leaving me smiling.

I have mom and Jessi's support, I don't need Dad's. To be honest he can go shove it where the son don't shine. He can support me and Jimin when he's ready...that's if he'll ever be ready.

I took my phone and called Hobi, I just need to hang with them today.

"What's up bro?" Hobi asked as he answered.

"Where are you? I wanna come" I said.

"Ohhhh missing me already?" He asked making a cute voice.

"Hoseok don't annoy me...where are you?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Dance studio" he said.

"Is Jimin there?" I asked.

"Obviously duh...yoongi, Tae, Namjoon and Jin are here as well. Bring some soju" He said.

"Okay see you" I said dropping the call. I walked out and dad was not in the lounge anymore...hmm good riddance.

I went to my motorcycle and got on it driving to get some soju first then I drove to the dance studio.

.

▪︎
"Finally, we've been waiting for so long" Hobi said as I made my way in.

"Sorry, I got held up" I said.

"Not looking at some girls I hope" Taehyung said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"Have some faith in me, will you? I wasn't looking at any girls" I said putting my bag full of soju and went towards Jimin who was panting and breathing heavily, I guess it's because he was dancing.

I wrapped my arms around his petite waist and hugged him tightly.

"Aw aw aw you'll crush my bones" he said like he couldn't breath so I let go and kissed his forehead.

"Hey" I said smiling at him.

"Heyyy" he said looking at me confused. I chuckled and kissed his forehead again. He's just so cute I wanna put him in my pocket and run away to the end of the world with him.

"OKAY WE GET IT....can we dance now?" Yoongi said pulling me and Jimin apart.

"Yoongi you've eating tangerines since we came here. You're the last one to talk about dancing" Jimin said and the guys laughed.

"Okay that's a fair point but still...I practically raised you. I don't want to see you hugging some tall ass dude" Yoongi said looking up at me...Ohh him and Jimin are almost the same height? I didn't notice.

"Bro don't be jealous." I said sitting down.

"Okay from the top" Hobi said playing the music. It was only Him, Jimin and Tae dancing. We just watched them. Tae is a pretty good dancer too. Wow.

They did this amazing dance while we were cheering them on. We didn't know the choreography anyway. Jimin and Tae even had to dance together and Tae was holding Jimin's body and touching him all over. His hands brushing against Jimin's slim waist making me so jealous but of course I had to keep my cool.

They finally stopped grinding against each other and stopped dancing then we clapped.

"Wow...you guys are so amazing. Next time I'm taking a break of my cooking so I'll come dance with y'all" Jin said.

"Namjoon you also need dance lessons like I do so you'll come with me" Jin said again.

"Yes Sir...who am I to argue?" Namjoon said and we laughed.

"I'm proud of the kids I raised" Yoongi said.

"Yoongi you didn't raise us" Hobi said making a funny facial expression.

"Kooks...you're awfully quite" Namjoon said looking at me.

"The dance was perfect...but there's a few things I'd fix" I said.

"We're open to criticism...what did you think was not good?" hobi asked...oh Teacher hobi is out to play again.

"The part where Tae is touching Jimin...it's a bit too sexual how he runs his hands all over Jimin's waist and back. Maybe you should cut that out" I said looking serious but they all just laughed at me. Even Jimin laughed, that cute little betrayer.

"I think that's just your jealousy talking Mr Jeon. That part of the dance is the most perfect" Jimin said. I glared at him but instead of being scared he literally laughed even more coming towards me.

"This is not funny Jimin. No one should be touching you like that except me" I said looking down at him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and bit his lower lip looking up at me. Damn he's so sexy.

"You're so sexy when you're jealous" He whispered giving me a sexy look. I grabbed him by his ass pulling him closer to feel my hard dick, yeah he gets me hard just by doing almost nothing.

"Okay you two...calm your dicks, this is not a sex room" Jin said warning us making the others laugh.

"We're not having sex hyung" Jimin said shyly backing away from me.

"With Jungkook Looking at you like that...you're as good as fucked." Hobi said and I pushed him playfully.

"Shut up Hobi" I said.

"He's not even denying it...I'm so scared for my chim" Taehyung said making a dramatic face.

"Oh you mean my Chim?" I asked  Taehyung and he threw me a death glare.

"He's not yours yet. You two haven't made anything official so he's mine too" Taehyung said. I looked at Jimin and he looked away from me. See I did say he's a betrayer.

"You should be defending me against Tae's brutal words" I said to Jimin.

"You're a man aren't you? I'm sure you can take it" he said and the guys laughed.

"Anyway....It's SOJU TIME" Jimin said taking Soju from the bag and giving it to all of us. I looked at him confused.

"Ooh one other thing you need to know about Jimin...him and alcohol kinda get along" Taehyung said laughing. I chuckled shaking my head. It's not like I'll stop Jimin from drinking...if anything I like him for it, because he's not hiding who he is just to impress me.

"As long as you're not troublesome when you're drunk" I said looking at Jimin.

"I become an angel" He said smiling widely.

"No you don't" Taehyung disagreed. Jimin threw a death glare at Taehyung making me laugh.

"Devil or Angel...I'm here for all of it" I said sitting down and holding Jimin's waist making him sit on my thigh.

He blushed and sat comfortably on me. I kissed his neck and we all started drinking. Right in the dance studio...and if anyone thinks about complaining I'll just buy the fucking dance studio. Then they can shove their complains up their flat asses. We all had fun drinking together and telling jokes...this is a nice circle of friends. A fun crew to hang around always makes you forget your problems even if it's just for a few hours.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's an update for you, I'll update again tomorrow.
Borahae 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜