Conquering The Thick Milky (18+)

Scene opens with Y/n taking his nightly walk through the streets of hell. He's in a very good mood ever since Verosika and Kiki finally opened up and became his girlfriends. Thankfully, Loona and Maddie were actually cool with them and he hopes it will be the same with the rest of the girls.

He's walking down the main street that leads into the center of Pentagram City, admiring all the shops and restaurants that line the way. From the other side of the sidewalk he hears a familiar voice, so he turns to see who it is.

~3 minutes back

Milky is shown in a bar completely wasted. Several other demons are shown drinking, fucking, or fighting. She barely gets out, with a demon wearing a jacket with a sword symbol on it following her. 

Gang member: Going somewhere, sexy?

(Drunk)Milky: Yeah. Home.

Gang member: Then why don't I tag along. It's dangerous for a small girl to walk by herself.

(Drunk)Milky: The only thing that's small is your dick! *hic* Fuck off.

The gang member angrily grins in a predatory manner, yet he sadly won't get any pussy as he gets his head fused into the concrete. 

Milky was stunned, but then blushed to see who saved her

Y/N: Let's get you home.

Milky: (blushes) Thank you.....*Snore* [Falls asleep as she hugs him]

Being a gentleman, he carries her to her apartment. They enter the building and go to her room. As he enters, Milky starts waking up.

Y/n: Hey, we're here.

Milky: (groggy) Huh... Oh, yeah. This is my place.

Y/n: I'll just set you on your bed and then leave.

Milky: No, please stay.

Y/n: Why?

Milky: Because I want to spend time with you. Please~

Y/n: (Gives in to her plea) Alright, but no funny business.

Milky: Whatever you say~

They lay down on her bed and talk about random things while Milky starts teasing him by lustfully rubbing her face on his arm and gently stroking his leg while nearing his crotch.

Milky: (giggles) I can feel you dick is already hard~

Y/n: That's because you're rubbing against me.

Milky: Haha, I'm sorry.

Y/n: Don't be. I like it.

Milky: I love it when a man takes control over me. I really do.

Y/n: (smirk) How long have you been waiting for this?