Chapter Five

Author's Note:
Sorry about the wait! and sorry abt this note, these are really annoying but just to let y'all know i have a job now and i'm taking college classes. sooo , it's going to take a long time to upload so so sorry :( but i'll seriously try my best to upload as fast as i can . Also, question, (for future reference) would you guys like to read smut yes or no about Tim?? (i've lost all sanity)
😰-for no tf wrong w you. or 😍-for YES! (please don't think less of me i'm bored ash)
thank you :D
————————————————————————
Curly's POV - Days prior to the mysterious deliveries sent to Tim
...
Curly woke up to a cold, hard floor and a sense of dread in his gut. His eyes were crusted shut, but he managed to blink a few times to clear his blurry vision. As he looked around, the only source of light was a single window, casting an eerie glow on the stranger's back. Curly shivered, realizing that he wasn't alone in the room.

He tried to stand up, but his legs felt weak and wobbly. He landed directly on his face, causing a yelp to escape his lips. The cry made the stranger toss and turn, making Curly half-regret his decision.

Sitting up, Curly took a glance at the stranger's face and came to realize that it was a girl that looked near his age. She had long, dark hair that covered her face, reminding Curly of his sister's hair. Her wrists were tied together with red tape behind her back, and her dress looked ripped and covered in dirt marks.

Curly looked around the room, it was empty except for a few chairs and a table in the corner. The window was barred, making it impossible to escape. Curly felt a sense of dread wash over him, this was not the same room he remembered being in.

Whimpers and groans were heard from the girl not too long before her eyes shot opened. Breathing heavily, she looked around in the darkness and sat up. Leaning against the wall, she felt Curly's presence, leaving her back on the ground with a blood-curling scream.

Curly's eyes widened as he tried shushing the girl, "Shh!" He cried looking behind his back, "He might come back, just shut up!"

The statement instantly made the girl to muffle her cries as she sat up, "W-who are you?" She sniffled quietly, "How did I get here?"

Curly took a deep breath before answering, "I don't know how you got here," he said sharply causing the girl to jump slightly, "Just shut up."

The girl whimpered and nodded, tears streaming down her face. The light that had been shining on her back now illuminated her face, revealing the discomfort in her dark green eyes. Curly also noticed the freckles that splattered across her cheeks, making her look like a famous movie actor. However, the sight of her messy hair made Curly realize that she was just like him, a victim of the same tragedy.

After a while of sitting in silence, Curly was grateful to have someone to talk to. He sighed, about to speak, but stopped when he saw the girl bring her knees to her face.

Guilt washed over him as he regretted speaking to her rudely. He glanced at her again and decided to apologize. "I'm sorry," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. I'm sorry."

The apology caught the girl's attention, and she looked up at Curly with awe. However, she didn't respond right away. "I'm scared," she squealed, burying her face in her knees again.

"Me too," Curly sighed, staring at the ground.

"How long have you been in here?" the girl asked, still facing her knees.

The question made Curly's heart pound in his chest as he struggled to remember. "I don't know," he answered, his voice shaking and tears forming in his eyes.