Ch 34: Once upon a time

Luke's pov

This is fucking impossible! I must be dead!

" J.. Jade?" I whispered in utter shock

I swear if it's all just my mind playing tricks on me or I am in a weird dream, I will shoot me!

" Yes, Luke what's up I turned 22 and no one said happy birthday to me." Jaden chuckled as he was removing the chains

I crashed him for a hug, I can't believe my eyes. This is not real! This is impossible!

He hugged me," You are safe bro, I'm sorry for the slap."

" I missed you so much, Jaden."

I clenched my fist around his shirt tightly. I'm never letting him go again, never ever. After all of that happened, it was worth it to take the risk.

" Luke, I'll let you hug me as long as you want once we are out of here, okay?" He caressed my hair

I nodded letting go of him

" Come with me." He said as he opened the door

I got up and went with him. " Have you met them already too?" I asked him while there were multiple things going on in my head, my spider, my mates, the escape, my brothers and the whole thing I am trying to process.

He took me to another room and made me sit on the bed. I looked at him as he was pacing in front of me, giving me another needle then he started cleaning my wounds, applying some ointment on my bruises. I couldn't stop staring at him, it's so unreal.

" Take your shirt off."

" I-it's not needed, I am fine. Can we get the others first?"

" No, they are okay. I gave them an antidote and put them in the same cell. They will take care of each other. Shirt off."

" I wanna see them."

" You will." He smiled then pointed at my shirt

" See them first?"

" Lucas!" He gave me a pocker face

I am not hallucinating, it's really him. But it's still so unreal. I took my shirt off quietly, staring at him as if I would blink and he would disappear, leaving me again.

" Good boy." He cleaned my bruises and rolled a bondage around it," Have water."

I took the bottle and had a sip. " See them now?"

" Why are you in a hurry? We need to get them guns and their devices first... Just we need to stop the controlling room."

" I meant the same." I said sheepishly

" Okay, you are hurt somewhere else?" He asked me concerned

" No, I am not, but I do have loads of queries in my mind but I will just ask you one right now."

" You better let your brothers answer you but all I can say is that they were forced to hide this even from themselves and to bury me 6 ft under." He said

" But you are coming back with me right?" I asked hopefully

" Nope, not yet." He said, ruffling my hair

I jerked his hand away and just glared at him

" C'mon don't be difficult."

" Yeah, that's all you have to say to me." I huffed, looking away from him." I won't talk to you when you will come back"

" I missed every little piece of you." He chuckled as he pulled me into his embrace," Even missed my Joshy and Theo."

" We did too, a heck lot." I said, just taking every bit of comfort and assurity I needed right now.