17

The clock was striking 10pm as giggles and yells filled the living room.

The boys were having fun celebrating their last days of being in highschool.

"Bitch-" *smack*

"We don't curse in this household!" Jimin hissed, holding his head that was hit by Jin.

"Then I don't know what else you can call that!" Jimin grumbled.

The boys were playing a game of acting. One person chooses an animal that they should act out while the others should guess. Whoever gets the most points receives, well, nothing.

"How is THAT not obvious enough??" Namjoon whined as he repeated the same actions hundred times by now.

He got into a squatting position and flapped his arms as if he was flying.

"This game is so stupid, you are all so stupid, this world is stupid, everything is stupid-"

"Yoongi shut your mouth. You're only saying that cuz you got the least points" Jin threw a pillow at him to which Yoongi scoffed.

"Oh oh OH THAT'S A PENGUIN A PENGUIN!!!" Jeongguk yelled, bouncing on the couch.

"No! Please someone guess, this is so EASY!!!!" Namjoon whined.

"Uhh...a caterpillar?" Taehyung suggested.

Namjoon was so done with these clowns.

"Oh my god NO!! HOW IS THIS NOT OBVIOUS ENOUGH?? IT'S A GODDAMN CHICK-AWKAHWHWJ" Namjoon jumped in anger and stepped on his long scarf, therefore falling on the floor face first.

Jeongguk burst into giggles and threw himself on Taehyung who successfully caught him.

Jin bit his lower lip to hold it in but he lost control the moment he saw Hoseok smack Namjoon on the head for spilling his sprite.

Jimin ran to help Namjoon while the room got filled with mixes of giggles and screeches.

Jeongguk hugged Taehyung and laughed into his chest at the sight.

"I hate these idiots" Yoongi grumbled.

*Time Skip*

It was midnight by the time the boys left Jeongguk's house, leaving him alone with Taehyung.

The older finished wiping the dishes just as Jeongguk finished cleaning up the candy wrappers and empty soda cans.

"Mhm" Jeongguk lazily placed his head on Tae's back, tired and sleepy.

"Bun is feeling sleepy?" Taehyung cooed.

Jeongguk nodded.

Taehyung turned around and Jeongguk whined, no longer having something to lean on.

His eyes were half lidded, posture slouched and body swaying from side to side due to unbalancement. Taehyung chuckled.

"Let's go then." Taehyung was about to go when the younger tugged at his shirt, whining in the process.

"Want hyungie to carry me....please" Jeongguk pouted and made grabby hands.

"You little baby, fine, c'mere to hyung."

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's thighs while the younger jumped and wrapped his legs and arms around the older like a koala.

Taehyung made his way to Jeongguk's bedroom and opened the door, gently placing him on the bed.

Jeongguk however, kept his arms wrapped around his neck, showing no signs of letting go.

Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness.

"Bun let go, you're in your bed now." Taehyung tried to carefully unwrapped Jeongguk's arms around his neck to which he heard a whine.

"Hyungie, sleep with me please??" Jeongguk mumbled softly, eyes getting  teary and lips forming a sad pout.

"Hey hey there, I'll sleep with you don't cry." Taehyung quickly settled down next to Jeongguk who immediately hugged him.

"Shh don't cry bun, what's wrong?" Taehyung caressed his back as he felt his shirt become wet and the younger tremble in his arms.

Jeongguk sniffled and let out tiny cries, making Taehyung more concerned.

"Baby look at me, what's wrong?" Taehyung lifted his chin and looked into Jeongguk's sad eyes.

"You're-you're gonna leave me hyungie. I'll be all alone a-and sad and-"

"Hey baby, wait, what are you saying?" Taehyung scooped Jeongguk face and caressed his wet cheeks.

"A-after graduation, you'll leave and I'll be all alone and you will forget about me." Jeongguk cried as more tears streamed down his face.

"Oh baby, no. I won't leave you bun. What made you think I'll leave?" Taehyung wiped Jeongguk's tears with a soft gaze.

"Because-because we will graduate soon and everyone will go to other colleges and I-I won't see you anymore." Jeongguk cried.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Baby bun, I'm not going anywhere and I'm not planning to leave your cute little bum alone." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk stopped crying as he hiccuped.

"R-really? You'll stay with me? Even after school ends?" he sniffled.

"Of course bun, you won't get rid of me that easily." Taehyung cooed, kissing his forehead.

Jeongguk giggled and wiped his face with his sweater paws.

"Aww little baby, come here." Taehyung pulled him into a hug, calming Jeongguk's sad heart.

Jeongguk peaked from Taehyung's chest, doe eyes blinking innocently.

Taehyung looked down and cooed, already knowing what the bunny wanted.

He lifted his chin and pecked Jeongguk's cheek, keeping his lips on the soft skin longer than usually.

"Good night bun." Taehyung whispered.

"Good night hyungie." Jeongguk whispered back and pressed his head against Tae's chest, the older's heartbeat lulling him to sleep.