5

The oddly yet perfectly formed group of seven friends were enjoying their lunch time together

The school cafeteria was chaotic, something that's present every day and every year.

The grumbling of chairs against the floors and the chatter of spontaneous teenagers filled the busy space.

"Oh my holy god Hoseok. IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT!!" whined an irritated Jimin who slammed his head against the table, too done with his way too extra friend.

"But I'm telling you, that's the only logic explanation!!!" Hoseok whined out, feeling distressed with the smaller guy.

"Will you two ever stop bickering? We leave you for 5 goddamn minutes and come back to see you've already abused each other's brain." lectured Namjoon who was like the father of the group, constantly making remarks and showering them with his wiseness.

The five of the friends left to take their lunch, leaving Hoseok and Jimin alone because they already brought their lunch.

Which is a bad idea considering how these two dorks always end up picking at each other's throats about random facts and unexplainable theories.

They all took a seat, placing their trays on the table and finally digging in.

"What were you even arguing about?" Taehyung chuckled as he picked his mozzarella stick and offered it to Jungkook who gladly took a bite.

Jimin, who had his head down in annoyance looked up, his hair disheveled and eyes looking straight at Hoseok, sending arrows into his brain for sucking the living energy out of Jimin in less than 5 minutes.

"This guy"

He pointed a finger at Hoseok.

"This guy is purely stupid, I'm telling you."

"We already know that Jimin. Tell us why you were arguing in the first place." Yoongi mumbled, a smug look on his face when Hoseok smacked his arm.

He was clearly offended and low-key wanted to add something back but chose not to.

You should never talk back to Yoongi unless you have a death wish.

"Fine, alright. I'll tell you how much of a delusional brain Hoseok has grew out for these past years."

Jin screeched, holding up a stop sign  to signal Jimin to pause.

"Hold up one second. Gotta get that popcorn for the upcoming drama." he dashed through the cafeteria, actually running back with a box full of popcorn seconds later.

That's somehow not surprising to the members.

Jin sat back down and made himself comfortable, shoving down a handful of popcorn down his throat and nodding at the younger to continue.

"Um...okay. Anyways, me and Hoseok were having a discussion about where does the salt come from."

Namjoon nodded.