6

"Ah, be more gentle hyung!"

"Why is it so tight?!?!" the older groaned.

"Aah, harder hyung!"

Jungkook held onto the wall for dear life. The amount of strength the older used was quite painful.

Sweat dripped down Taehyung's face as he struggled with the tightness.

He gave it one push.

Then another push.

Followed by another push.

"God, aah!" Jungkook squeaked, his trembling body trying it's best to hold still.

He threw his head back, eyes shut with his mouth agape.

The sweat trickled down his thighs, tickling his glistening muscles.

"Stand still Gguk, almost there." Taehyung whispered, breathing against Jungkook's ear.

"Ow, ow, OWW!!!"

"Stop whining Gguk, why did you even wanna wear these jeans? They're tight af."

"Be-because Jiminie hyung said my thighs look good in them." Jungkook grumbled out of breath.

God, why is his ass so fucking thick?!?!

Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

They've been trying to fit Jungkook's ass into those jeans for the past 10 minutes.

"Are you done yet?" Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief.

"I don't know. Maybe if your bum bum wasn't so big, we'd be ready to go by now."

Jungkook gasped in disbelief.

"You're the one at fault!!!"

Taehyung scoffed.

"How is it my fault that you have a big bum?!?!"

"Oh really?? Wasn't it you last year dragging me every morning to your stupid 2 HOUR morning run just because you needed some company?!?!?! HUH!?!"

Taehyung blinked.

"Oh, right." the older chuckled.

They stayed silent as Taehyung tried being as gentle as possible, occasionally hearing small whimpers from the younger.

"C'mon, a little more." Taehyung gritted his teeth, finally pulling the material over the round curve and leaving it around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, the pain finally gone.

He closed the zipper and buttoned up his belt. 

Walking to the mirror, the younger giggled as he swirled around, liking how well the material held his muscles tight and nice.

Taehyung although....

He couldn't move his eyes away from Jungkook.

The way those jeans hugged his thighs. The way his ass looked so perky and plump.

Taehyung just wanted to grip it and never let go.

Dangerously approaching the younger, he eyed his body like a predator.

Hands itching to grope that muscle and squish it till the younger moans.

What the hell am I thinking-

"Do I look good hyungie?" a soft voice interrupted his train of thoughts.

Taehyung licked his lips, making eye contact with the younger through the mirror.

"Very good."

Jungkook bounced in happiness, causing the jeans to tighten more around his body.

Not being able to hold back, Taehyung lifted his hand and-

"AAAAH! HYUNG!!"

-and smacked the living hell out of Jungkook's left ass cheek.

It jiggled from the amount of force that was slapped against the skin.

Jungkook pouted and rubbed his now probably red bum and glared at Taehyung.

"Sorry, couldn't hold back. Um, by the way, we should already go. The guys must be waiting for us."

With that, older was gone within seconds, leaving behind a very angry and pouty bunny.

"Bumhole..." Jungkook muttered and turned off the lights.

He quickly shut the door and ran after the older, one hand still caressing his butt cheek.

_______________________________________

"Took you guys long enough!" Yoongi huffed as he opened the door.

The two young males sheepishly smiled before making their way into the dorm.

The seven of them decided to gather up at Jin and Namjoon's shared dorm to study for the last exam together.

Taekook walked into the little dining room and awed at all the snacks and soda's splattered on the ground.

"Are we having a party or something?" Taehyung chuckled, carefully watching his steps to not crush any of the food on the ground.

"Nah, we just decided that it's boring to study without food." Jimin answered back, mouth full of gummy bears.

"Chocolate!!!" Jungkook squealed, racing towards the corner of the room to grab the chocolate peacefully laying on the ground.

"Careful baby, don't eat too much sweets." Seokjin warned, head shoved inside the book.

Jungkook completely ignored him and munched on the chocolate, eyeing the ground to see what to shove into his mouth next.

That's how the seven friends spent their evening.

Six of them studying while Jungkook ate half of the snacks, eventually settling down to practice some algebra after Jin's 15th scolding.