14

Their vacation was coming to an end.
Although it was short, it was a well deserved break after an intense year of high school. Senior year is the most stressful year. Managing your studies and setting up for your future is a difficult task. 

Taehyung gripped the steering wheel, eyes focused on the road. He glanced at a sleeping Jeongguk as the car was nearing their dormitory.

After parking his car, he relaxed in his seat, admiring the sunset.

The weather turned chilly as the day progressed into afternoon.

Taehyung ran back and forth from the car to their dorm, bringing all of their belongings inside.

By the time he reached the car, he opened the passenger door only to find the younger missing.

He panicked for a second until he saw a pair of toes sticking out from the backseat.

"How'd you even get there?" Taehyung shook his head in amusement.

He definitely remembers Jeongguk sleeping in the passenger seat when he was in the car 3 minutes ago.

Soon enough, they both have settled down and unpacked their belongings.

The two were now cuddling and watching a movie as a way to end their day.

Jeongguk snuggled into Tae's chest and sighed in content.

He looked up at the older, occasionally seeing him chuckle throughout the movie.

"Tae?"

Taehyung hummed and looked down at the younger.

"Thank you for the trip, I had a lot of fun." Jeongguk whispered and gave Taehyung a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"You welcome brat." Taehyung chuckled and flicked his chin.

"Your brat?"

"Yes, my brat."

_______________________________________

It was the next day and the 7 friends were sitting in Taekook's shared dorm.

"I'm pretty sure that I'm hundred percent correct that I know the answer to my given question and I know that my hypothesis will turn out to be how I hypothesized about my instincts given how well I've analyzed this g-"

"I swear if you don't shut your mouth I'm gonna throw out your bucket hat collection." Seokjin wacked Hoseok on the head to stop him from blabbering.

"Oww!!! Excuse me, I spent hours to get my hair like this!" Hoseok hissed at the older.

Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, you can't fix something that's already messed up."

Hoseok gasped at the insult and grabbed the closest thing he could find.

Before he could poke him with a fork, a strong hand took a hold of his wrist.

"We leave you guys for 2 minutes and that's what happens?!?!" Namjoon hissed in annoyance.

"He started it first!" Hoseok pointed his finger at Jin's face.

"Don't shove your ugly finger on my face coochiedog." Jin slapped away his hand.

"Both of you, stop it!" Namjoon slapped the back of their heads.

"I definitely failed the exams." Jimin whined, shoving a spoonful of fried rice into his mouth.

"Stop worrying about that, I'm pretty sure you did decent enough." Namjoon reassured him.

Jimin sighed in distress.