11

"Jeon Jeongguk, give that back, I'm asking you nicely." 

"Not until you tell me what jerking off means." Jeongguk huffed.

Taehyung tsked as he ran after the stubborn younger.

This all began when they got back from their walk.

The older went to take a shower while Jeongguk just roamed around the hotel room, until something caught his ears.

The younger walked towards Taehyung's bed where his phone was resting.

It kept continously vibrating, indicating that someone must be texting him.

Trying to resist his curiosity, Jeongguk waddled towards his own bed and sat there quietly. Big eyes blinking, giving off a *wink wonk* sound.

But the phone kept vibrating, making it more tempting for Jeongguk pick it up.

"Just one glance."

He quietly pressed his ear against the bathroom door, making sure the older was still showering.

He tiptoed back to the olders bed and bit his lip.

The screen kept turning on as the texter kept spamming the poor device.

The little one picked up the phone and ran into the tiny kitchen, hiding the phone underneath his pajama sweater.

Crawling underneath the table, Jeongguk finally took a hold of the phone.

His fingers twitched as he thought about the consequences.

"He won't catch me, god is on my side today."

Taking a deep breath, Jeongguk finally clicked on the screen.

[Please Enter The Password]

"Seriously!?!?" the younger huffed.

The password consisted of 4 digits.

"Hm, easy enough."

Thinking logically, Jeongguk entered Taehyung's birthday.

[1995]

The phone dinged, indicating that the pin was incorrect.

Jeongguk tried again.

[7777]

The phone dinged again. Jeongguk didn't give up though. He kept typing in random numbers till he gets it right.

[3957]

[2947]

[1234]

[1111]

[2957]

[3927]

Jeongguk whined and banged his head against the table's legs.

He hopelessly sat in there, trying to figure out the 4 mysterious digits.

Playing with his toe socks, suddenly, an idea had popped into his head.

He hesitated before typing in two last digits of the year they were both born in.

"Nine, five, nine, seven."

He couldn't believe his eyes. He finally got the password right.

"YAAAAAAAAY!!! Oops..." he covered his mouth, forgetting that the older might turn suspicious by that yell.

Quietly giggling to himself, Jeongguk tapped on the screen, going into his contacts.

[114 unseen messages from Jimin]