"Wow, Anne. You made a bucket of money. Literally!" Sprig states. Anne grins, whooping in victory. "Now, how are we gonna spend all this cay-esh?"
Looking around at the shops, she notices that the doors to the Oddities Museum were wide open. She points excitedly to it as Jean and Flossie walk over, the human now wearing the cloak once again.
"That oddity place is still open. How about it?" She asks. Flossie, now feeling better, nods her head excitedly. "Yeah yeah! Let's go!" Hop Pop lets out a sigh.
"Well, you made the money. But only if you keep your hood up. I don't like you drawing so much attention to yourself." He says, gesturing to her cloak. Anne grins as she pulls up her hood. "Deal! Let's do it!"

Stepping inside the museum, the amphibians and humans found out the museum was a wax museum. It had several creatures made of wax lining the hallway, before it lead to a wide room filled with even more creepy figures.
Flossie, brave and excited before, felt goosebumps cover her arms as butterflies filled her stomach. The feeling of someone or something watching her made her shiver.

Polly glances up at Anne. "Uh, I think this place is closed." She says nervously. "So let's leave and never come back."
Anne scoffs, stepping further into the museum. "Are you kidding? Come on!" Walking on, the amphibians and Jean shudder at the sight of the creepy figures, but follow the younger human. Flossie stuck close to Jean. She was intrigued by how life-like the figures looked, but she couldn't shake that feeling of being watched.

Anne turns around to see the Plantars ALL huddled around Jean, getting the same idea as Flossie. The older teen gave Anne a pleading look, to which the brunette chuckles at. "Guys, it's all fake. They're trying to scare you!" She explains, pointing to a particularly scary beast with sharp fangs. She gasps, pointing to another one.
"Whoa, look at this hot mess." The amphibians and Jean turn to see Anne pointing to a frog wearing a formal suit and red fedora. He had an eyepatch over one eye and held a cane in his hands. "It's actually pretty life-like."
The Plantars all step away from Jean, gaining a sigh of relief from the older teen. Polly jumps over to Anne and the frog figure, gagging as she reaches out to it. "Yeah, it even smells real." She comments. Just as she's about to touch it, the hand of the "wax" figure shoots up, slapping the polliwogs hand away.
"Hands off the merchandise!"

The Plantars and humans scream, as the figure bursts into laughter, slapping his knee. "The ol' "mistaken for a grotesque lifeless being". Works every time!" The frog cackles, moving his eyepatch over to his other eye as he walks up to them. Jean glares at the frog, getting sketchy vibes from him already. Who stands in the corner of the store and watches their customers like that? That's just plain creepy.
"Welcome to my Museum of Oddities! I go by many names, but you can call me "The Curator"."

Polly shrugs. "A little on the nose, but okay." She says mostly to herself. The Curator pulls out a bag, with a question mark design. "And if you chuck some of that cash into this here sack, I'll give you a tour of the greatest museum these parts have to offer." He says, holding out the bag to the group. Anne pays the frog, who looks her up and down with curiosity. "Hmm. What's the matter, honey? Face too ugly for public? HA!" He chuckles to himself.
Anne grins from under her hood, pulling it further over her head. "Wouldn't you like to know." She says mysteriously. The Curator grins. "Oh. A mystery. I love it!"
Clearing his throat, he turns around, pointing ahead of them with his cane. "But enough chitchat. Walk with me."
The group follow. Jean keeps an eye on the Curator, as Flossie stuck close to her side. She could've sworn the Curator's eye glanced at Flossie, lingering on her for a brief moment before he continued talking.

"I've been all over Amphibia, collecting its most rare and frightening creatures." The frog guiding them explained, stopping by a large bird with two heads. "Like the two-headed love dove! There's...I dunno, probably some kinda marriage allegory in there." He mutters out, unsure. He leads them over to a mantis holding a bug ball. "Oh, and over here, the bug ball playing preying mantis. Airbug. There's nothing in the rule book that says a mantis can't play bugball."

As the amphibians and humans look up at the bug, none noticed the Curator disappear. At least, until he popped up behind Flossie, earning a yelp from the young axolotl. He casually wraps on arm around her shoulders.
"And what about you, young lady? Your kind are pretty rare around here. I haven't seen any albino amphibians before! Say, you don't happen to live in a secret hidden village of albino amphibians, do you?" He asks, saying "wink, wink" as he blinks his eye.
Flossie glances between the Curator and Jean. "I-um...no?" She says uneasily.

The older human, spotting the Curator standing too close to her uncomfortable little sister, glares down at him.
Protective big sister mode: activated.
She pulls Flossie behind her. "Back off." She growls. The Curator holds up his hands in surrender, his creepy smile never fading. "Whoa, calm down ma'am. Just asking the little lady a question." He states. Walking back up to the front of the group, he continues his monologue. "Well in any case, I've got the weirdest stuff right here! Feel free to look around. But keep in mind, breathing in the dust will be extra."
He laughs, pulling out a smoke bomb. Throwing it to the ground, it explodes, smoke surrounding him. When the smoke clears, the Curator was gone. Only to pop out from behind a nearby wax figure and scurry off.
"....well that's not creepy at all." Jean mutters, as Polly hops over to a wax figure by herself.

Flossie lets out a sigh of relief, looking up at a nearby wax figure.
"Do you want to leave?" Jean asks, to which the axolotl shakes her head. "No, I wanna look around a bit-"
The two were cut off by Polly's screams. The pollywog jumps into her grandfathers arms, pointing an accusing finger at the same wax figure she was looking at moments before. "It's eyes! They're watching me!" She shrieks.
"Well, I had enough."
"Yep, me too." Sprig and Hop Pop hurriedly told Anne that they were going to wait outside, leaving the two humans and axolotl alone. Jean looks down at Flossie, seeing her shaken up from the scare.
"...do you wanna-"
"Yes-please-very-much!"
"Well, we're gonna go wait outside too. Don't stay too long Anne." Jean states, to which the younger girls shoots her a thumbs up. "Okay, cool. See you guys later."

Jean takes Flossie outside. Now, it was only Anne. Looking around, she spots something in a corner of the room. A light shining down on a certain, familiar object. Taking a closer look at it, she gasps. "Is that an old Skipman? My parents had one of these." She picks it up. "But how did it get here? Hey, Curator. How much is this Skip-" turning around, she lets out a yelp to find the Curator right behind her.
The Curator takes the Skipman from her hands, holding it up to the light. "Ah, the Skipman! It can be yours...for a million coppers!" He cackles.

"Aw, come on, man! I can't afford that!" Anne exclaims, exasperated. The Curator hums in thought, placing the Skipman in his jacket pocket. "Okay, fine. How about we trade for it then? Got anything rare or vomit-inducing I could display in exchange?" He asks.
Anne gets an idea, smirking. "As a matter of fact, I do." She states, pulling the hood of her cloak off. Mr Pond lifts his eyepatch, gawking at the human. "Sweet tadpole Mary!"

"That's right. I'm the ultimate oddity, baby! I'll make you a deal. I'll be your special attraction for one day only." She bargains. The Curator lifts his hand. "Say no more, kid! One day of you in exchange for the Skip thing and everything I know about it. You got a deal!"

Anne excitedly shakes the frogs hand. "Seriously? This is hu-yuge!" She squeals. "You won't be disappointed, dude!"
Wiping his hand, the Curator leans on his cane, grinning like a maniac. "I've already got some pretty elaborate plans for your exhibit. Come back tonight after closing time and we can discuss. Oh, and bring your albino friend, too. I wanna ask the little missy some more questions." He says casually.
Anne doesn't notice the red flags, scratching her chin in thought. "Elaborate huh? I like the sound of that. And sure thing, Mr Curator! See you later!" With that, the human left.

She doesn't notice the frog smirking evilly to himself. "Looks like we just hit the pay dirt Frog Soos." He chuckles darkly. A frog behind him hummed a tune to himself, mopping the floor. He looks up, seemingly realising something. "Say, Mr. Pond, do you get the feeling that we exist simultaneously in multiple parallel universes, completely unaware of the other's very existence?"
The Curator groaned. "You've been licking yourself again Frog Soos?"
Frog Soos chuckles. "Caught me again, Mr. Ponds." The larger frog then licks his arm.

Anne squeals, kicking the door to the museum open. "You guys! You won't believe what I found in there!" She yells excitedly. Jean raises a brow. "Uh...more wax figures?" She joked. Her amphibian companions chuckle at the stupid joke, and Anne rolls her eyes.
"No. A Skipman!"
The amphibians glance at each other, confused. So was Jean, but for different reasons. "A Skipman? Here?"
"I know! I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes!"

"Uh, we're a little lost here. What the heck are you two talking about?" Hop Pop points out. Anne waves her hand at them. "Trust me, it's big! And that Curator guy's gonna give it to me. All I have to do is be the museum's main attraction for a day, and-"

"What?!"
"No!"
"Are you crazy?!"
"Anne, you cannot, by any means, do this." Everyone yelled at once, making Anne groan. "But th-this is the first time I've found something from our world." She explained. Hop Pop gave her a sympathetic look. "I understand that, Anne. But the curator guy is...."

"Just look at him!" Jean butted in, gesturing to the curator. The curator was staring out of the window right next to the exposed human, smiling widely as he closed the curtains. It was revealed that the curtains have eye holes, letting the curator watch everyone without anyone outside noticing at a glance. Jean glared at the frog.
"Creep..."