Teen Girl in a Frog World: No Signal

Anne paced around, holding her phone up in the air. "Ugh! My phone gets no signal here. I can't order pizza!" She grumbled. Flopping onto the ground, she hugged her phone. "Or, like, call home or whatever..."
Sprig sat on a mushroom drinking his slushy, watching her, while Jean leant against it. She laughed at Anne's behaviour. "You're lucky! I dropped my phone back in our world. Can't even take any photos to remember anyone when I get back home." She said.
Anne thought for a moment. "Eh, I guess you're right....but maybe if I had a bigger antenna?"
Jean sighed, shaking her head.
However, Sprig perked up at this statement, and an idea formed in his mind. "Anne, I think I have just what you're looking for!" He exclaimed. Hopping up excitedly, he held out his drink to Jean. "Please hold my swamp slushy. Thank you!"
"No problem, Sprig."
And with that, he hopped off. Anne sat up, smiling. "Man, that Sprig. Good dude." Jean nodded. "Yeah, he's a great kid. It's odd though, I didn't know they had any form of technology here..."
The two sat in silence for a moment, before their eyes widened, hitting the same realisation.
"Wait, I know where this is going-" Anne started, but was interrupted by a large bug, being ridden by Sprig. Jean dropped the slushy, backing away. "WRONG ANTENNA! WRONG ANTENNA!" She screamed, as she and Anne ran away from the monstrous bug.
"Did I do good, Anne?" Sprig called, as he fell off the bug. "Did I do good?!"

A/N: Back for like, a day. Now, I didn't know these existed, but I'm gonna do them anyway! even if they're only short lol

I'll be continuing to season 2 when I'm finished season 1 of my The Owl House x Oc, and I'm only a couple of chaps away! Sorry it's been taking so long, lol.