"RIRI"

"What do you want and what are you even doing here!"I shouted at him-yes him-the guy who was dating me and at the same time my best friend last year.

I hadn't seen him since October the previous year.He looked a bit slimmer now and he had shaved off his beard and his hair-clean shave-I didn't like it but it didn't concern me now...why would I care anyway.
" Okay first of all I come in peace,please would you let me in tafadhali Riri" Huh? The audacity he had to still call me that.Some Men really do have audacity I must say.

"Ingia and don't waste my time Iman I'm supposed to meet someone(I wish)."I pointed at him as I shut the door.
"Wow you look even prettier since the last time kwani unakula nini "He smirked.
Typical Iman Adam.Tries to woo the girl back after an argument.But not today.Not ever!
"Okay your time's up I think you should go."I got up my seat as I moved to the door."

In haste he wrapped me around his body,I didn't see it coming so I jerked.He pushed me back to his torso as he pushed us both towards the wall."Get off of me ebu!"I shouted as I tried to free myself.

His mouth was positioned near my ear and I could smell his mint breath.It was like the tropical sweets.And I knew why.He once revealed to me that he would vape once in a while and eat tropicals afterwards just to not make it obvious. I was disgusted but since I was petite I couldn't set myself free. In anger I shouted "Iman usiponiwacha nitakuumiza huko chini I swear!"

He pushed me again towards his torso this time locking me to that position.Since I wore a dress I could literally feel his *bulge*.
"It's up because of you Riri.I miss you tena sana and since I found out you were reporting today I had to come see you.My friend studies here so I spent the night here just to wait for you today.I miss you bubba and I'm sorry we can talk things out bubba."

My mind quickly shifted to the day I found out he was texting my best friend-Katalina-words that he uses on me ,flirting with her with no shame.It is Katalina who informed me so I chose to play the game.Whenever he would text,she would screenshot and send it to me and I would tell her to pretend she's also into it. "Call him and ask him what he's doing"
As she called I texted him:
Hey babe,what are you doing? Nimekumiss

Hey nafanya project ingine hapa I'm really busy si ill call you baadaye.

Immediately he went off and picked Katalina's call:
"HEYYY yes babygirl niambie yaani nimeona call yako and I immediately left my video game at halt because this is important! Heri nilose than kulose call yako."

"Hello Iman eeh nilikuwa nataka kukumeet we go have some milkshake are you that busy "

"Aiyaya sasa kucheza ps ni kuwa busy.Ill be there in 5"

"But naogopa Sherie atachukulia aje.Me I just want to hang as friends juu ye hayuko and you're the one atleast I can just talk to maybe a bit then I come back home aki nimeboeka."

"Aiii sherie sasa ametokea wapi.That story you should just step on it sawa babygirl .I'll be there si ni ile mall mpya?"

"Okay yeah the new mall"

"Poa"

Immediately I pressed stop to the recording and sent it to his WhatsApp.I was heartbroken for a minute there but you know iriz wor irizzz.Ni kuoga na kurudi soko.
I immediately broke up with him, blocked and deleted his number.Your girl never cried but just laughed because ' I can have 1000 problems but a nigga ain't one! '

Since then,there was no communication until today when this devil tried to woo me back.
NOPE! No can do.
First of all he was high,second,so why would he think he could get me back by making me feel his *tail*.
Really?Am I? Am I into prostitution?I didn't know I'm into prostitution!" As the famous tiktok sound would go.

My anger doubled and tripled and the result was a wave of energy that made me break free from his arms and slap his thin cheeks.
"Get out and I never want to see you you pervert!Toka nje!"I shouted.

Holding his cheek,he nodded in dismay and exited giving me finally a sigh of relief.The guy just ruined my whole evening!Ahhh!
I Iocked my door tucked myself in my high school blanket -yes those checked odd- coloured blanket I used for my four years in high school-and plugged my earphones to listen to my baby by Magnom. Atleast something lightened up my mood.

Since it was chilly and rainy,your girl was carried away by sleep.Well obviously! Wakenya na mvua kidogo,it's either you call your usherati mate or if you're single itabidi umelala your singleness away.

Checking my phone it was already 6.30 pm.Njaa!Ubao! Mimi na appetite yangu ya fundi straight to look for supper.I didn't want to go to the Mes because Mes food is just not me.Halafu bado I have full pocket money! Can never be me! Mes naionea kwa umbaliiii.Kwa umbali sana.

Fresher ndio huyo,floral dress and pretty ,classy sandals carrying a shopping bag from carrefour seriously going for supper.
Comrades huko:jacket,crocs and small green/blue carrier bags.Some don't even have the these bags we're speaking of.Well ,that's uni for you.Shopping bag yote ya carrefour unapeleka wapi?Wapi?Kwani uko nchi ingine?