Bonus chapter

(A/n) Okay lied a bit that wasn't my final goodbye ;)

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

- Viennas POV -

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

It's been just over a year and a half since me and Tommy started dating and its been for the most part smooth sailing. We haven't had many fights.

Yesterday my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl so we are shopping for something to give to her. The baby store is always so adorable.

I was looking through some clothes when tommy came behind me and gave me a hug. I looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He leans down and whispers "Maybe we might have one, one day." I felt the heat rise to my cheeks immediately.

I rub his hand in response.

I keep looking through the clothes trying to pick what one I want to get my first niece.

"What if we got her a teddy?" He asks breaking away from me.

I look toward him and give a soft smile "I think that old be nice." I say.

We walk toward the toys and my eyes instantly go to this light brown bear I lift it up and see where it's from. It's from Harrods, London. The bear would be about to size Beatrice, my niece, is. The bear is quite cute though I feel an attachment to it already.

"Tommy, look." I say to him pointing to the bear in my hand. "I think she'd love it."

He takes it from my hand and hugs it. "Me too, I think it's perfect" He smiles.

We make our way to the cashier and she scans it.

"Is it for you or a gift?" The cashier smiles.

"A gift," I reply.

"You two are so cute" She says putting it into a gift bag then stuffs the top with off white tissue.

I smile in reply and we pay and slowly make our way out the store.

We start to walk to our car when I start to need to pee, badly. I tell him I'll be right back and run into a random shop. As I'm looking for a bathroom I see its an animal shelter. Towards the back where I saw a toilet sign I see a light grey cat, it looks at me with desperation as if every person who has passed it has just walk by not paying a second thought.

I quickly go to the toilet so it doesn't think I'll leave it, I can't.

I go back and text Tommy to come in. Soon after I hear the bell ring indicating that someone come in and surely enough it's him.

I kneel down at the cats cage as does he. "Can we get it?" I instantly ask.

He hums looking at the cat.

A worker steps behind us and starts speaking. "She was left on the side of a motorway, poor thing was only 4 weeks old. She's 7 weeks and toilet trained" She sells a sad and good argument.

I turn to Tommy with pleading eyes.

"Yes." He says looking straight at me.

He turns to the woman and says "We'll take her"

After about 10 minutes we have a cat and all the stuff she needs in our car.

"She's perfect. She's so perfect." I say smiling at him.

He keeps driving but he looks like he slept with a hanger in his mouth.

"What are we gonna name her?" He asks.

"Rani" I say in response.

"I love it." He laughs.

"I love you," I giggle in response.

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

A/n

Short and sweet just like me. I can't believe its been a year since I started this book thats bloody crazy anyway I'm gonna love you all and leave you thank you so much for reading my story it genuinely does mean the world to me see you maybe soon ;)