Five ~ Friends

a/n

uh so i'm doing a time skip *nervous laughter* I don't like it but I need to do it. I need to. I need shit to happen. so be prepared for a LOT of shit :). there won't be talking (I think) in this chapter it's just lil baby Vi's thoughts. she's also a pussy. you'll see sooner or later.

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

The days that followed MCC really tested with my feelings.

Would I stay friends with my team?

I want to stay friends with them.

But do they feel the same way? (a/n no, no they wouldn't. if I were your friend I would tell you to kys with no joke intended. I want you to suffer. i'm so kind to Vi! readers tell me i'm nice to her!)

I would like to think they will feel the same way.

Especially Tommy. He meant a lot to me although we hadn't known known each other for that long.

I also keep seeing ridiculous ship names for me and Tommy because people think I like him. Tubbo has established that he 'ships' us. He has since day one.

Tubbo has also been saying that ever since MCC I "liked" Tommy.but like what the fuck I don't.

Do I?

No stop.

But do I?

Surely I don't.

Right.

No we just met.

We just fucking met shut up mind.

I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep. Thinking about my non existent feelings.

a/n
well hope you enjoyed the filler! Vi getting feeling way to quickly? maybe she's starting to kin me. editor you know EXACTLY what i'm on about. don't forget to vote! it would be appreciated!

ALSO THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 100 LIKE WTF THIS WAS A SLIGHT JOKE I WAS BORED AT EDITORS HOUSE AND I WAS LIKE 'I'm bored I wanna write a fanfic what should I write about?' AND NOW THIS HAPPENED WTFFFFFF! TY ILY ILY ILY ILY ILY!