Seven ~ Lovebirds

This chapter and the last were so unrealistic but can we just ignore it? ty <3 edit: bit better now soooooo but still it was. also since I have writer blocks i'm editing instead of writing makes sense, right?

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

I felt the plane come to an abrupt stop.

I felt my bag come from behind my feet and hit them.

"Fuck sake" I mumbled getting a few strange looks from mother and her child beside me.

I picked up my bag and unbuckled my my belt.

I stood up after seeing the people beside me leave.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked off the plane.

I went toward the large bus in front of the plane. My suitcase in my tight grip and my bag on my back.

I was about to meet my best friend.

The butterflies in my stomach twisting and turning.

I stepped off the bus once it came to a stop.

It was time to pick up my big luggage.

I brought 2 big cases and one small plus my backpack.

They were packed with a load of shit I would need until we finally got our house.

I made my way to pick up at the front of the airport expecting Tommy and his mum to be there. But who I saw was a complete surprise.

HOLY SHIT.

I saw Tommy, Wilbur and Tubbo, all of them standing together behind some railing at the front of the airport.

Tubbo had seen me and looked like he was in a state of shock. Then Wilbur. But it took Tommy a solid 2 minutes to realise who they were looking at.

I was standing in the middle of the empty airport lobby staring at them not knowing what to do.

I finally dropped my bags and bolted toward them. Tommy bolted right for me. We jump into each other's arms. Ending up falling on the floor.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed wrapping my arms around his neck.

Our faces looking deep into each other's eyes inches away from each other. I felt his face get closer to mine. Inches away from kissing before I heard Wilbur say something behind us.

"Lovebirds we need to get you guys to Tommy's house."

"Call us that again and I'll stab you Will." I said getting up off the floor.

"You would as well..." Will mumbled under his breath.

"I don't think she has the guts." Tommy said stumbling behind him.

"Want me to prove I can?"

"Chill woman!"

"I have a name. Boy."

"I am a man."

"Nope little boy."

"Says you, you are literally a foot shorter than me woman." He said laughing.

We all got into Wilbur's car and headed to Tommy's house. Tubbo and Wilbur in the front. Me and Tommy in the back. I was still tired despite the fact I had just got a 13 hour sleep. I fell asleep on Tommy's shoulder without noticing.

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

The car came to a halt and Tommy slowly woke me up with ease.

"Vi we are here" He whispered softly in my ear.

"Oh okay" I said groggy.

"I'll take your stuff in just go to my room it's late. Wilbur and Tubbo are sharing the guest room so we have to share a room."

"Okay"

I made my way upstairs slowly but surly. I walked up to the room with colourful letters spread across it. 'Tom'.

I walked in and lay down on the right side of his bed. I was staring at the ceiling for a while before I heard the door.

"Vi? are you still awake?" I whispered from across the room.

"Yeah I am."

"You should get some rest we have a big day tomorrow."

"I will."

"Well are you okay if I sleep on the other side of the bed? If not I can make a mini bed on the floor."

"Yeah absolutely fine. I don't want you sleeping on the floor Toms"

I saw the bright light turn off and felt Tommy climb into the bed.

After a couple minutes I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me toward him. I felt a sense of comfort. But more than that Safety.

"I love you Vi." I heard his soft voice say into my ear.

"I love you too Toms." I stuttered back to him.

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

a/n

extra content because I'm not sure if I'll be able to post the next week or so :)
edit: haha you did dumbass
don't forget to vote! it would be appreciated!