Eight ~ Love you too I guess

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

I woke up still in Tommy's arms.

I turned my body around to see him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tightly hugging him.

I tried my hardest not to wake him but it was no use.

"Mornin!" He said I a croaky voice.

"Morning." I said pulling out to g.

"I never knew when I could actually hug you for real."

"Me too."

"I like this."

"I like this too."

We sat in each other comfort. Staring into the others eyes.

"Big baby we need to get up" I said attempting to get out of his grasp.

"Just 5 more minutes? This is our first time meeting up. And I want more hugs."

"Fine. Only for you."

"Yay hugs" (a/n just writing what I need. hugs. I haven't seen my friends in a while. and yk me and mother are fighting :'). sad ik. this is why i'm writing a ton rn. I need 'fluff' in my life. sad. I don't have enough friends. someone meet up with me and just gimme big hugs. please.)

After 10 minutes I knew that if we didn't stop hugging eventually Tubbo or Wilbur would walk in and take a picture.

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

"What are we even doing today?"

"We are moving into our new house."

"Wait. What?"

"We got the house. Why do you think my room is just a mattress?"

"OH MY GOD!! WE GOT IT!!"

Without thinking a ran into Tommy's arms completely forgetting that Wilbur and Tubbo were there.

We got an "AWEEEEE" from Tubbo and a "SHIP" from Wilbur.

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂
a/n

haha this is so sad how I have to separate the chapter so much.

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

"Damn it thats my dad here to pick me up!" I heard Tubbo shout from Tommy's room.

I saw Tubbo run down the stairs ready to hug me and Will.

"See you both soon." Then he pulled a O7.

"I'll miss you Tubs." I said before bring him into a big hug. Will draped his arms around us both.

Wilbur decided it would be a good idea that he should help us with the move. Then with that we were packing the moving truck we had rented and Wilbur's car. I had to call the shipping company's to tell them that they had to bring my stuff from America to our new house. Not Tommy's childhood house.

"Who's going with who?" Wilbur said knowing that both of us couldn't drive. So Tommy's dad would have to help with the truck.

"I can go with you Wilbur!" I said as I would be less awkward. Plus it would be weird if I went with Tommy's dad.

"That works" Tommy said to his dad.

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

I was scrolling through twitter while listening to twenty one pilots with Wilbur. I got a notification from TikTok.

'Vi The gamer! TommyInnitt has posted a new video!'

"Wilbur uh oh."

"What's up?"

"Tommy posted on TikTok."

"This can't be right."

I clicked on the notification and not to my surprise Tommy was playing RoadTrip with his dad.

"We should post a TikTok also Listening to RoadTrip to confuse people."

"Good idea vi."

I put my phone up the front of the car.

I decided to mock Tommy and put on a British accent plus the raspy voice and steal his classic 'Hello TikTok'.

"Hello TikTok. Me and Will are listening to RoadTrip by Dream. This is very pogchamp." Then I just stopped it and put a clip of me and Wilbur going mental to it. The TikTok posted and we went back to normal conversation.

We decided that we should see what people are commenting on the TikTok. And sure enough there was a comment from Tommy.

TommyInnitt: 'Me and The Woman are on RoadTrips 😎'
ViTheGamer: 'Yes we are.'
   ↳TommyInnitt: 'See the women love me that's why she replied.'
       ↳ViTheGamer: 'No women love you. maybe your mother.'
           TommyInnitt: 'Have you been lying to me? :('
               ViTheGamer: 'FaceTime me right now TommyInnit.'
                    TommyInnitt: 'Fine 🙄 Just for you.'

Video Calling...
Tommy :) <3

"Oi woman! You been lying to me?!"

"No it's to entertain the fandoms"

"Love you"

"Love you too I guess"

"HEY!"

And I hung up on him.

"Oooooo you and Tommy huh?"

"Shut up Wilbur! We are just friends!!!"

"Sure..."

"Oh shut up!"

"But for real do you like, like him?"

"Maybe I do. Maybe I don't."

"You do! You like Tommy! You like Tommy!"

"Shut up about it okay? He doesn't think of us that way."

"Sure." He mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" I said lifting my hand behind his head.

"Nothing!"

"That's what I thought"

꧁--𒊹︎--꧂

a/n
don't forget to vote! it would be appreciated!