Xuanwu of Slaughter

A-Cheng! Is it an earthquake? Hua Ying asked as the ground started shaking

No Said Jiang Cheng as he stared backing away from the edge

As the shaking intensified the blade that was on Wen Chao's neck almost cut him a couple of times making him scream.

It's not an earthquake, it's the islet under you that's moving Shouted Jiang Cheng

Hua Ying looked at realized that what he stood on the shell of a monster, the ground trembled and rising higher and higher. The dormant beast had awakened as it walked quickly towards the shore then stopped, Hua Ying stood steady and silently on the beasts back, as he looked down, he smiled slightly, he saw a pair of glowing bronze mirrors coming towards him, he smiled even grew as the head of the monster rose out of under the shell. The round black head appeared like a tortoise but it stretched like a snake as it peered at the mortals on the ground.

Wen Chao started screaming and the beast slowly turned its head and stared at the two mortals on its back.

What a large tortoise said Hua Ying now grinning with glee as the tortoise lowered its head to stare, its pupils switched in and out of focus not being able to tell exactly what was standing on it.

Thinking Hua Ying lowered his guard as he whispered it appears to have eyes like a snake but its eyesight is poor then suddenly two streams of water vapor shot out of its nostril's soaking Hua Ying and Wen Chao. Wen Choa knew this this beast craved slaughter and he thought the beast was going into a rage and he started screaming

Wen Zhuliu help me now, what are you waiting for?!

The beast was provoked at once hearing Wen Chao scream and pulled its head back opened its mouth pulling it yellow and black crisscrossed fangs apart and lunged.

Hua Ying flicked his arm and Wen Choa's sword flew to strike the monster but the black scales were as hard as armor and the sword just sent a trial of sparks before it fell into the water, the tortoise seem to hesitate as it turned its eyes towards the glowing blade and Hua Ying jumped off it's back holding Wen Chao by the scruff of his clothes towards the disciples.

Watch your back! The Core-melting Hand is coming! Shouted Jiang Cheng

Hua Ying just turned his head as that evil smile played once again on his lips as black hand shot out and bind Wen Zhuliu.

Did you really think I am that of an easy target, coming in close Wen Zhuliu don't even know who I really am, your palms will never touch my core and even if it does, do you really believe you can melt the core of one of the ghost kings? Smiled Hua Ying as he said let's keep that between us, shall we? Smirked Hua Ying

You may have this back has black hand released him as he threw Wen chao back, don't come at me again unless you want to lose your hands said Hua Ying and he turned to look at the monster.

Seeing that their master was safe the Wen disciples took up their bows and started fruitlessly shooting the savage creature, just enraging the monster more, finally unable to tolerate the pathetic display he grabbed hold of the bow and kicked the disciple away back to hole which they came from he drew the string with three arrows and as he was about let them flew he stopped as he heard a petrified screaming from behind him he turned around to see Mianmian being held down by two wen disciples and the whore was about to put the hot branding iron on her face. Without think he let the arrows fly knocking back and killing the two disciples and struck Wang LingJiao's shoulder, yet full of rage, she picked the branding iron up once again gripped mianmian hair and shoved it towards her face. Hua Ying didn't have time to think he just reacted and flew forward and grabbed onto the insulting hand that had mainmian by the hair and backhanded Wang LingJiao and sent her flying into the caves wall, kneeling down and holding his chest gritting his teeth, he already knew when the branding iron was pressed against his skin that is why he hit her in the first place. Unable to hold back his scream and longer he let out a piercing scream.