- Lifeless -

"Good job! You just killed yourself!" Minho said In between breaths.
"What?" Thomas said completely oblivious.
"Oh Minho stop being over dramatic!" I said nudging him.
"Y/N your leg!" Thomas shouted and pointed at my leg, it was bleeding pretty badly at this point, I took off my over shirt and tied. It as tightly as I could over the wound. It was tight enough so it wouldn't slip down, when I was running. I can't run as well as I could before I had a griever tail imbedded in my leg, but I figured I needed to put some weight on it otherwise we aren't going to get anywhere.
"What happened to Alby?" Thomas said softly looking at him.
"He got stung. I knocked him out because he was trying to kill Minho!" I said using the wall to pull myself up.
"Don't walk on it!" Minho shouted and it startled me. "Oh shut up I have to. I don't wanna be eaten by grievers shank!" I said with a little spite behind my voice.
Minho and Thomas picked Alby up and we walked, slowly but at least we weren't sitting ducks for the grievers. Every step sent more and more pain shooting through my leg but I kept going and eventually got used to it, I was able to walk quicker and even run but the pain was excruciating.
After about half hour we were a tired and Minho and Thomas sat Alby against the wall.
"The vines! Let's hoist him up there and then he won't be noticed then when it's light we can come back for him!" Thomas was a genius I was all for leaving Alby to be honest because of the weight but this way we can still take him back to the glade.

Thomas tied a thick vine around Alby's torso and the three of us pulled him up into the vines, I could've done it myself without their help but my shoulder wasn't up to pulling a big guy like Alby up a wall.
We were halfway there when Minho let go and left.
"MINHO! GET YOUR SHANK ASS BACK HERE!" I practically screamed. He carried on running into the darkness. Shank! "Alright Tommy, we are gonna run. You are going to follow me and do not lose me ok? I won't be as fast but I'll be fast enough ok?" Thomas nodded at me and we started to run when I heard the clunking and shrieking of the grievers.
"Run!" I whispered, and we took off, I was going pretty quickly for someone who only had one fully working leg. Thomas was being helpful taking my hand and holding most of my weight when the pain got too much. "Thanks tommy!" I said kissing him on the cheek.

I held my weight up by keeping my back against a wall. "What happened to your shoulder?" Tommy asked me, "i was saving Minho again. Griever grabbed me and threw me in the air and I landed on my shoulder, Minho pushed it back into place, but it's ok just aches, I'll need Jeff to put a support on it or something back at the glade." I said putting a hand on his shoulder and wincing at the pain.
"Um I don't want to worry you but there's a griever coming towards us!" And he grabbed my hand and pulled me through the maze, I directed him and told him which direction to go, all the time the griever getting nearer and nearer. We reached a slight step and Thomas pulled me up onto it and we ran along the wall.
"Thomas. You're going to run I'm going to push you your going to grab those vines and for god sake don't let me fall..." I said and we ran towards the jump and I pushed him using my strong shoulder and he flew across the gap and I jumped after him clinging to the vines below him.
"You okay?" Thomas said as I felt something sharp in my shoulder. I looked around and saw a griever on top of me and Thomas, I screamed in pain for the twentieth time that evening. Thomas grabbed my knife and slashed something, in doing this me, Thomas and the griever toppled to the ground. Thomas lifted me up from the floor and ran. I opened my eyes and I knew something wasn't right I looked over and there was something metal going right through both sides of my shoulder.
"I am sick of things stabbing me in the shoulder!"
"Do you want me to pull it out?"
"No! I'll bleed to death!" I laughed a little as Thomas set me down so I could run again.

I saw a figure beside me and realised it was Minho. "Um you realise you have a griever leg through your shoulder right?"
"Minho is shut up if I were you. And run!"
He did shut up which I was very grateful for.

We lost the griever down a passage where the walls were moving and it got stuck in between. Ew.

"You okay?" Minho asks as he puts his hand in my forehead, I felt hot. I mean burning hot, I felt like I was going to pass out any second. "Yeah I'm...im...ok just get Alby back to the glade" I said making Minho and Thomas to move faster than I could. They turned the final corner and disappeared, I heard faint cheers from the boys as the doors opened.
I couldn't move any further. I had a hole in my leg, a half broken shoulder, and a griever leg in my other shoulder.
I fell to the ground and scratched my face on the wall trying to hold myself up.

My vision went black. This is bad.

Newt's POV
I watched Minho and Thomas bring Akby back through the doors, I looked and waited for Y/N to come around the corner...nothing.
"Minho! Where is she?!"
"She was right behind us!" He turns back to the maze and looks down the passage.
"Tommy!!" Thomas ran back into the maze, "I'll find her!" He shouted back, he didn't have to turn one corner and he stopped and screamed my name.

I put all my fears about the maze to the back of my mind and ran in. I was worried about what I might see when I looked around the corner. Nothing prepared me for what I saw.

Y/N was led there on the floor, her face was bloody, her over shirt was wrapped around one leg and instead of being white it was a dark red colour. She had a very bruised shoulder and then I saw the metal thing through her shoulder.
"What the hell?! How did this happen?" I screamed at Thomas and knelt down next to her.

I touched her head and it burnt my skin. She started to splutter, and cough. "Greenie?" I said quietly and when she opened her mouth blood came gushing out and she flopped back on the floor. Lifeless.