- Kill Me -

i wake up in a room. I hear deep screams from a boy and another voice. I wait for my eyes to adjust to the light and walk forward. What i see next is horrifying. Newt is sat in a chair and a man in a white coat with a rat like nose is stood in front of him, i watch as he presses a button and Newt's body starts jerking around in the chair and i can see the veins in his arms bulge out of his skin. " STOP! PLEASE!" i scream to the man in the white coat. He turns around his entire fact looks like a human and a rat combined. i notice the letters on his coat. 'WICKED'. I run forward to Newt and get stopped by something...there is a barrier in the way, its completely invisible. "Stop! you're going to kill him!" i plead with the man. "You wanna take his place Y/N?" the man says, how does he know my name? I feel a tear stream down my face and i bang on the glass as hard as i can, "YES! just stop hurting him please!", the man pushes the button again and Newt's body stops, he opens his eyes and they meet mine, his mouth curve into a painful smile.

I blink and im sat in the chair. Newt is now on the other side of the barrier, but this time he has a horrible grin on his face and instead of the rat-faced man being there controlling the shocks, its Newt. he pushes the button and the pain is unbelievable, i scream and scream, i literally wish i could pass out and die. "Just KILL ME!" i cry out, i cant take this pain anymore. i manage to lift my head up as my body spasms. "Oh i'm going to!" Newt says as the shocks get more intense. "KILL ME!" i scream...

"NO!!" and i open my eyes and i'm back in my bed in the glade. My clothes are soaking wet from sweat and my eyes are puffy and sore. My breathing is heavy and fast. The door swings open and Newt runs in, behind him through the doorway i can see most of the boys are awake and looking at me. "oh greenie!" he says as he walks over to me. "Don't touch me!" i shout at Newt as he closes the door. "What?" he says. I don't know why i said that, i still had the image of him pressing the button in my head and me begging for him to kill me. "uh i'm sorry i don't know why i said that."

My breathing finally calms down and the image dulls in my head, i burst into tears again and Newt holds me. "Greenie, you're soaking wet? Is this sweat?!" He says. I shrug my shoulders as to be honest i don't really care. "Come on!" he says as he lifts my shirt over my head, there is a small draft from the wind outside and it feels nice against my bare skin. "You need to take your shorts off greenie" he says, he's only asking me to because he cares, not to be a shuck head! i take off my shorts and lay back down on the bed as i try to cool my body down. "What happened greenie? I've never heard you scream like that before." he looks sad, i think he's still trying to get over the fact i screamed at him not to touch me. I tried to explain to him what happened but i couldn't help crying in between words. "Listen to me!" Newt says as he pulls me onto his lap, i start shivering a little and he wraps a blanket around me. "It was a nightmare! I won't ever do that to you. You know that right? I'd die for you! I wouldn't push the button to kill you greenie." he says as he pulls me closer to him. in a way i know that but the nightmares feel so real, the pain was real! i know it's the serums that were injected into me that make my nightmares so vivid and real but no matter how many i have they don't get easier. "I know Newt!" i say as i kiss his neck, he sighs a little and it makes me smile.

Newt lifts my head and kisses me passionately on the lips. i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down to me. He lays me down and supports his weight above me with his arms either side of my head. We kiss more and more and i start to sweat again, not sexy! He slumps to the side and runs his hands up and down my body, his fingers tickle my skin and i can't help but flinch whenever he hits a ticklish spot on my body. He kisses my neck and moves his hand up to my chest, i stop him before he has the chance to touch anything. "Newt, i'm not quite in the mood for uh that...i just had a nightmare in which you were killing me and now you want to touch my chest?" i laugh and he laughs along with me. "Okay greenie, it's okay i can wait" he kisses me on my forehead and hangs my shirt and shorts on a beam holding the ceiling up. Luckily i have more than one set of clothes. I lay there in my underwear looking at the ceiling, my body is very cold now from the sweat and the breeze. "Well i had better go..." Newt said scratching the back of his head. "NO! please stay?" I ask him. I can never understand why Alby never let Newt just stay in with me period. Newt's face curves into an immediate smile, he wants to stay with me. He lays down flat on the bed and i rest my head on his bare chest. Newt has a lot more muscle on him than he did three years ago, his chest and stomach are much more defined, he could give Minho a run for his money. "You're safe with me greenie, i'll have a word with Alby tomorrow okay? I'll ask him if i can bring my hammock in your room....Only if that's okay with you of course?" He whispers in my ear. I nod and all the crying and kissing and screaming has worn me out and i fall back to sleep nuzzling into Newt. This is my idea of heaven.

-----------------------

2 Chapters in one day! because you guys are amazing! there are like three of you who always comment and vote and its so nice that you are enjoying my story, i will credit you in the next chapter as a thank you!!

This is a little filler chapter, but i like it i don't know if i want to do the whole 'smut' thing in this... 1- i don't know if it'll fit in and 2 - im terrible at writing stuff like that but if you guys want me to add some very mild smut into it then i can do that. Also who with? NEWT or MINHO? i feel like this should be a newt x reader x minho fanfiction now haha!

thank you guys for reading! new chapter tomorrow probably <3

love you all <3