- Kicking Me Out -

I wake up and see Newt peacefully sleeping next to me, he is so beautiful i can't understand how someone could be so good looking! I get up carefully put some more shorts on and another shirt, the are exactly the same as my old ones. I do up my boots and head over to the map room to get my pack.

When i enter Minho is already in there. "You're up early Min!" i say walking over to him. I pick up my pack and attach it to me, "That was some nightmare last night greenie? i've never heard you scream like that" he says to me as he stands up and attaches his pack. "Oh yeah, that was kind of the worst one I've ever had." i say scratching the back of my neck. "What was it about?" he asks sweetly. I explain what happened in the nightmare oh me switching places with Newt and then 'WICKED' written on the coat and then Newt killing me, i also tell him how the pain is real, i could feel every volt passing through my body. "Whoa, are they always that vivid?" he says putting a hand on my cheek. I shake my head and a tear escapes from one of my eyes as i remember the shocks. "Next time, you come to me ok?" Minho says, "Well i didn't have a choice of who i went to Minho" a little giggle came out of me. "Thomas has the same drowning nightmare" i wasn't sure if i should have told Minho about it but it felt right and someone else needed to know that wasn't Alby. "Really? I knew there was something off about him" Minho says pacing around the map room. "I feel like everything is about to change" i have had this feeling ever since i laid eyes on Thomas.

We walked out of the map room and Alby grabbed my arm "Can i have a word Y/N?" he said, i nodded and walked out of ear distance from Minho. "That nightmare really shook up some of the boys last night, i don't think it's a good idea you sleep in the homestead if this is going to keep happening" he says sternly. "Uh i'm sorry Alby i didn't mean to scare anybody but you know i cant help it. Where should i sleep then?" i ask him feeling a little bit hurt that he said that. "Well i'm going to get the builders to make your own hut ok? You will be out of the way where greenie's can get scared and start asking me questions, you understand? Don't worry i'll tell Newt you just carry on and get in the maze ok?" Alby said smiling, i didn't reply and i just nodded and watched as he walked away. I stormed back over to Minho and we slowly walked over to the maze doors. "What was that about?" Minho laughs. i give his a sharp look and the smile leaves his face. "Slint head over there is kicking me out of the homestead!" i say as my hands clench into fists. I am very angry at this situation. "What?!" Minho says as he stops me, "Yeah he's making me a hut to myself so that no one else get scared by my screaming and they don't start asking questions" i say as i carry on walking. "He can't do that can he?" Minho says as we walk along the wall. "He can do whatever he bloody likes, he's our leader shank!" i say spitefully at him. i immediately regret it."Im sorry Minho" i say stopping him by putting a hand on his chest. "It's not your fault, i shouldn't take it out on you!" Minho looks at me "I'm going to give that shank Alby a good talking to!" and he storms off over to where Alby disappeared to. Ah crap. and i follow him.

When i get to the homestead Alby and Newt are stood there listening to Minho shout about me. I walk in and their eyes immediately flicker over to me. "Minho stop! Alby is right, maybe i should be out of the way" i say wrapping my hand around his arm. His tone calms down as he feels my touch. "Albys orders greenie!" Newt said hanging his head. I leave the room and run towards Ben who was standing at the door. "Ben you're running with me" I say dragging his arms behind me. I don't want to deal with Minho whining. I know Minho will be annoyed but quite frankly I don't care.