Character List

Grovesog: Real Name Carla Johnson, the daughter of Sweet Johnson, wants to bring back peace between Families and Ballas. While meanwhile, her mentor Lyanna "taught" her about reckless stuffs.

Lyanna: The mentor of Grovesog, this version of Lyanna wanted to teach Grovesog to do reckless things like ditching her home and her dad for more troubles. Until she realized that she wasn't a good mentor at all and decided to teach Grovesog correctly.

Claude III: The son of Claude and Catalina, and his step-mother is Maria Latore. Unlike his dad and his descendants, he was born with emotions. No wonder why he was a completely happy go lucky guy who claimed to be a Ballas member which clearly he wasn't.

Tommy Jr.: The son of Tommy Vercetti Sr., he disliked staying in a crime family and wanted to do something normal.

Tiffany: The daughter of Tommy Vercetti Sr., she was spoiled and always sassy toward people.

CJ Junior: The smartest son of Carl Johnson, he knew his father and wanted him to meet him, Grovesog and Sweet again. Despite his genius minds, he's quite a bit of a shy boy and he never made any friends during his childhood and is often shunned due to him being very similar to his dad, who's the co-leader of Grove Street Families.

Bryson: Sometimes called Bray, the death of his mother caused him to have a hatred toward the Grove Street Families-Ballas war and wanted to end it all by himself by making both gangs disbanded.

Sweet: The brother of CJ, the incident that killed his brother and sister caused him to leave Grove Street in shame. Little did he know is that CJ is still alive somewhere.

CJ: He survived from the incident and later saved by Claude who offered him to stay in Liberty City with him and his wife. CJ ended up faked his death and moved to Liberty City to hide.

Ryder: People thought he was dead from the boat explosion but it turned out he's still alive but was put in a stasis pod for 21 years in Area 69. When free, a voice inside of him helped him guide this new world he ended up while trying to deal with his PTSD and bad memories toward the Families including CJ.

?????: ????? ???? ??????? ????

...