He flipped through it page by page, until he reached the page of Wen Yu's most recent drawing.

Children could always see things adults couldn't.

Maybe even Wen Yu didn't know what he had captured and drew?

Shi Zhong Tang was mildly stunned. The drawing of Ning Ning had not taken form, the wisteria flowers and the pillars beside her were all outlined, peeking out from behind the pillar was an indistinct mask.

He slowly looked towards his right. Behind a pillar in the cloister not far from him, a smiling mask peeked out.

In the next scene, Shi Zhong Tang's performance was a little off.

After the third NG2, Director Shi stuffed sweets into his mouth. "Do you want to take a break? Have some sweets, tune your condition."

"I'll take a break." Shi Zhong Tang got off the set and conveniently smacked Director Shi's beer belly once. "This belly, you should cut down on sweets, otherwise the crew would have to open an additional door tomorrow so that you can walk out."

"Bullshit! Do you think I'm a pet dog!" Director Shi raged, he reached out and pinched Shi Zhong Tang's ears.

Ning Ning let out a laugh as she watched the two of them chase and fight each other, she also felt that something was off.

No matter what Shi Zhong Tang was like in his private life, he was a very dedicated actor when he was filming. How dedicated was he? If the male lead was a swordsman, he would learn swordplay, if the male lead could drive a tank, he would learn how to drive a tank...

Stunt doubles had to be hating his guts! He specialised in ruining their careers!

He performed very well ever since the filming for <<The Person Within the Painting>> started, you could even say he had the best performance. Everyone else's conditions had their peaks and valleys—Ning Ning included with her few NGs—Shi Zhong Tang was the only one who acted unimpeded until now.

It was not until this scene that he would repeatedly lose his concentration, repeatedly getting NGs.

Was this scene very difficult? Ning Ning thought with her brows furrowed, she took a look at the script in her hands.

This was a scene which involved both of them.

If you had to name this scene, it would probably be <<Man Angrily Stabbing His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him>>, or ... <<Bewitched>>.

In this scene, the male lead was increasingly smittened by Princess Ling Shan. This in turn made Princess Ling Shan slowly lose her patience. Princess Ling Shan returned to the painting after the fight, she refused to come out no matter how much the male lead called out to her. He begged her to no avail. Thus, he decided to find a way for her to leave the painting permanently, willing to pay whatever price it took.

"Alright." Shi Zhong Tang said from the other side of the room, "I'm done with my break, let's start again."

Everyone went back to their positions, Director Shi also quickly swallowed the sweets that were still in his mouth then exclaimed.

"!"

Smoke was curling upwards from the incense burner, it wafted past a half-opened accessory box, revealing the jade hairpins, gold hairpins, hair ornaments and earrings.

Shi Zhong Tang retrieved a peony flower ornament from the box. He placed it on his mouth and breathed out on it to soften the glue on the back of the ornament, then placed it between Ning Ning's eyebrows.

Ning Ning was half reclined on a chaise lounge, her body was engulfed in the smoke and mist. She did not look like something from the mortal realm, she looked like she would dissipate with a gust of wind. It was not until the peony flower ornament was placed between her eyebrows that she looked real and charming.