⭐⭐⭐|¦_Things Get Titanic_¦|⭐⭐⭐

Začať od začiatku

And I was definitely not liking the feral look on his eyes. The ground was literally shaking with every step he took.

This man looked like some crazy strong monster. "Omnitrix, identify."

*This is Perses, the Titan of Destruction. He is the son of Helios.*

My eyes widened "Shit. This is bad."

"We're in big trouble Percy. If my Omnitrix identified him as a Titan, then we're screwed. I don't want to fight unprepared." I said, both me and Percy backing onto a corner.

Percy was assessing the Titan however. "We have to lure him away from the city. Somewhere we can fight well."

"Maybe I have something. But I have to find it first. Distract him somehow." I said.

Percy nodded, uncapping his Riptide. The Titan instantly turned towards Percy sneering at him "There you are you Sea-Spawn. I will crush you and The Crooked One will reward me. I shall be recognised as the strongest one ever!"

"Anytime now Ben." Percy muttered under his breath. Talking loudly to Perses "Oh yeah? I bet you are the weakest Titan ever. I thought Atlas was always the strongest. You can't even beat him."

Perses face turned into a look of pure rage "Take back those words you Sea Spawn! I will crush you easily!"

He charged forward and I transformed into one of my strongest alien. "Atomix!"

My body turned white, while my chest created a space to create nuclear energy. I flexed my knuckles "Let's try the rocket system, shall we Titan of Destruction?"

My legs immediately retracted into my body, and I tightly gripped him with my hands.

"Launching in 3... 2... 1... 0!!" I mimicked the sequence of rocket launching in space. I trusted forwards with my nuclear energy powering me, both me and Perses flying into the sky.

"What is the meaning of this!? Unhand me you mortal!" Perses growled at me. His eyes started becoming red.

Uh oh.

I would have liked to say that I punched him with fists so hard that he turned into dust, but I would be lying.

Perses, he punched me with his free hand and I instantly fell, straight back to earth. I hit the ground, creating a meter deep hole.

"Oww..." I groaned. My watch started beeping. Percy was calling.

"Yeah, yeah... I know. I'm fighting him. No don't come here! I'll handle him. Just go back to camp. No I don't mean you can't handle it! The nuclear energy I will be radiating is very harmful brother, even if you are Demigod. Yes. Bye." I hastily cut the connection to focus on my opponent Perses.

He was cracking his knuckles. I got up immediately and he growled. "You are a mere pest. I will destroy you, for I am known as the Destroyer!! I will prove to Kronos that I am worthy to lead his army!!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah... You villains are always the same. Everyone always wants to destroy this, and that, defeat the hero and conquer the world, and blah blah blah. What you don't know, that for me, it's hero time!"

My right hand quickly transformed into Ultimate Humungosaur's hand. I retracted back my fingers to turn them into cannons. Then I powered my shot using my nuclear energy and started firing.