Hua Tianshi don't aggrieve your father, let him say his farewells and keep the peace you can torture him at home. Said Xie Lian

Letting go A-Ying with a frown, Hua Ying goes up to his mother first, self-control, have fun learn what you should and remember that I love you Xie Lian says and he hugs and kisses his son.

Hua-Ying turns to his father and hugs him, my little demon, if they hurt you, I will burn their place to the ground and torture every last one.

Father!!! Exclaimed Hua Ying

Fine, Fine, Hua Cheng says chuckling, speak to us every night, don't go off you your own when you can let us know and we will come into town and I mean it they lift a finger and I will really give that old man his death. I love you, be safe. Said Hua Cheng as he Kisses his son's head

A-Ying don't flirt with everything that has a skirt, don't drink too much and do not start any fights god alone knows none of these mortals can take you, Hua Tianshi said as she hugs her brother one last time, I will care for both your lotus until you return. A-Ying, A-Shi loves you very much come back home safe please.

Jumping on the boat, then helping Shije on then turning around waving, as the boat leaves the pier Hua Ying smiles waving at his family feeling excited about exploring a new town and a new place.

Hua Ying was playing with 'light breeze' (his fan that changes into a parasol) rather than taking his war fan (swift wind) out and accidently sinking the vessel he started with a water stance so it made it easier to move with the boat, he loved doing fan cultivation it's like dancing but deadlier and he loved to dance. (Even at the brothel the ladies there taught him the erotic dance just because he asked, begged then whined) they stopped on the way to pick up a few more people.

Who is that? Asked a big muscled man

I honestly do not know when the boat arrives, I will ask Jiang Cheng said the boy waiting on the docks, as the boat arrived and bumped the dock sending Hua Ying tumbling down, he did not care he danced on the lily pads until he got to the docks.

Wei Wuxian stop, fooling around or I'll drown you said Jiang Cheng coming out Nie Mingjue, Nie Huaisang said as he bowed.

Nie sect? You mean the Nie Sect that trains with one sided saber's, are known for their raw talent and aggression and the ones that die early because of the conflict between their swords and their masters? That Nie sect. Said Hua Ying excitedly

A-Xian why don't you greet first then inquire said Jiang Yanli

My apologies, my name is Wei Ying courtesy Wei wuxian he bowed then looked up with a smile

Nie Mingjue was taken aback by this boys Demeanor, can I have my answer now please?

Nie Huaisang already taken a liking to Wei Ying answered yes that is correct

Was your clan founder really a butcher? Asked Hua ying

Yes. Answered Nie Huaisang

I wonder what would've pissed him off so much to actually do something as dangerous as harvesting the beast resentful energy just to protect who? You're in the middle of nowhere, never mind but how long does it take to deviate? does it hurt? what does it look like? have you ever tried separating the negative energy and just isolating it to your sword while is still being able to use your spiritual energy?

Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang were at a loss of words

I'm sorry said Hua Ying I talk before thinking and I talk without breaking

Finally laughing Nie huaisang said no, no it's fine how about we start again but one thing at a time and on the vessel, Jiang Cheng looks like he is going to Qi deviate before brother does.