Chapter 8: Who Am I?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"My power has been heavily restricted, you know, because I died and travelled to a different world. It was a miracle that I could show you my real size, now I'm locked in this tiny form" He explained. Télos nodded in understandment. "Now, let's go have some fun!" He cheered. Télos grinned and nodded. Out of the blue, the feeling of two great magical powers crashing put him on guard.

"Yuno!" He recognised one of the powers. The other one seemed hostile. "Well, fun is about to start"

"Yay!"

At the door of the treasure room, all the other Magic Knights were facing the foe that Yami had warned them about, the Diamond Kingdom.

"Move out of the way" The foe, who had presented himself as Mars, told Yuno, who was the one fighting him

"Move out of the way" The foe, who had presented himself as Mars, told Yuno, who was the one fighting him. Yuno's body was covered in scratches, cuts and burns, while the diamond warrior was completely unharmed. Behind Yuno, Klaus covered Mimosa, who was healing herself after she had been caught by surprise and injured. On the other hand, Asta, Noelle and Luck were facing another guy from the Diamond Kingdom, whose Smoke Magic was giving them real problems and weren't close to Yuno's position.

Back to Yuno, his wind powers were having a great problem with Mars' diamond magic, but his stubborness didn't allow him to step out of the way. Mars glared at him and created an enormous diamond sword.

"I WON'T MOVE!" Yuno yelled while firing more wind breezes that didn't make the sword bulge. Mars' glare hardened and threw the sword at the rookie of the Golden Dawn. Yuno's eyes widened as his whole life passed in front of him, he realised he was going to become a very attractive omelette.

"Dragon Wrath Magic: Thousand Divine Cuts!"

A new figure got in the way and slashed the sword in a thousand tiny pieces

"Hey pale guy, hands off!" A voice Yuno recognised instantly spat. "What do you think you are doing to my brother?"

"Télos!" The blonde eyed the Golden Dawn members.

"Oh, it's you three again. Well, like last time, sit back and let me do my thing" He said before focusing back to the diamond warrior. "May I know the name of the owner of the ass I'm gonna kick today?"

"Mars. Who are you?" Mars asked simply. Télos pursed his lips and then stared at his sword.

"Who am I? I've asked myself that question a lot of times recently, but I can answer now" He clenched his fist as a big grin appeared on his face. "I am Télos, member of the Black Bulls!" He announced. Sitting on his shoulder, Gloxinia smiled proudly. 

"Why do you always get in my way Télos?" Yuno asked from behind.

"You prefered to be turned into a red mass of shit with a cool haircut? You could have said that!"

"I was about to unleash a ferocious counterattack" 

"My ass!"

Behind them Klaus stared at them in disbelief.

'Those two...' Out of the blue, a mineral clone of Mars crept up behind him and went for the death blow, but a bolt of lightning appeared and cut the clone's head. 'That's Luck Voltia, the Cheery Berserker, and the rookies we found before!' He thought.

"What took you three so long?" Télos asked cheekily.

"What the hell Télos, you jerk?! I was worried you know!" Asta yelled, making Télos shrug. Mars finally reached his peak of patience and summoned dozens of clones.

"Oh my, that's unfortunate" Télos breathed.

"How can you be so non-chalant about this?!" Asta screamed at him. "There is a hundred of him to deal with now!"

"We'll take the clones, you take Mr. Chocolate and Caramel Bar. Dragon Wrath Magic: Lostvayne! Sacred Treasure Release!"

Télos' clones appeared around him and they all got in a fighting pose

"What kind of magic is that?!" Klaus asked. 'That symbol on his grimoire, I've never seen of heard about Dragon Wrath Magic, let alone a grimoire with a crossed four-leaf clover. Who the hell is that guy?!'

"Enough chatting, time for some action!"