Transformers part 2

Start from the beginning

Cinder: Doesnt that car look familliar to anyone?

She was about to go to the car but it opened the door and Cinder fell to the floor, "Ow, that hurt. Ok officer, today was the worst day of my life, i was chased by my own car on my bike till i was here, so get out of-" Cinder was cut off of her rant when the car suddenly moved towards her.

Cinder: Does he want to kill me?

Suddenly the lights from the car extended and Cinder said, "Ok what do you want from me." as she said this the car stoped and transformed to a robotic version of Blake but with red eyes.

Blake was shocked that she us evil in this reality.

Ruby: Mabey she will help Cinder.

Weiss: Dont be naive Ruby, these eyes reek of malice and hate. She wont help.

Cinder ran and Blake followed, Blake then hit Cinder and threw her on top of another car, "Are you user name pheonyxgal217." Asked Blake with a  voice that sounds a bit metalic, Cinder had no idea what Blake wanted and Blake repeated the question, "Are you user name pheonyxgal217?!" "Yeah" Cinder awnsered, clearly afraid.

Sienna was interrested in this and wonders if she is the leader.

"Where is article nummer 32217, where are these glasses." asked Blake and Cinder ran away again but Blake was having none of that and took chase. Emerald was driving when she saw Cinder running towards her screaming at her to turn around and run, Emerald went to her and Cinder pushed her of the bike, "Ow, what the hell is your problem?!" Screamed Emerald and Cinder was explaining the reason as Blake came and threw two cars aside.

Everyone was surprised at the strengh Blake just showed.

The car Cinder bought came and knocked Blake to the ground and opened one of its doors, Cinder and Emerald got in and the car drove away with an angry Blake on their tail.

Yang: You sure are pissed Blake.

Blake: Who wouldnt be angry if you got knocked down and your target out of your hands.

The villains nod at this.

We skip time to see the car on a building site and opened the doors and Cinder and Emerald got out just in time to see the car transform into a robotic version of Yang but with blue eyes, taking a battle stance.

Yang is speechless, she is a giant robot able to turn into a car and back.

Blake: I think my other is going to fight her.

Winter: What do you mean?

Blake: Look at the eyes of Yang and remember my eyes. They were different colors, meaning oppisite sides.

Tai: Now thats a bummer.

Blake came driving in in a fast pace and transformed and attacks Yang, who retaliated with a nasty right hook, Blake stands up and deploys Vernal and she spotted Cinder.

Blake winces at the punch she got.

Cinder: Well now im being hunted down.

Vernal chases Cinder and got her to fall but Cinder managed to kick Vernal away and runs again, while Yang and Blake fought with their weapons.

Yang: Sheesh, you really want me dead eh?

Blake: Apperently.

Tai: I dont like that at all.

Emerald got an electro saw and went to Cinder, who was pushed on a wall, she sees Vernal and used the saw and decapitated her.

Vernal pales at seeing her own death.