5. tweedle-dee and tweedle-dumb

[silverfinger: season 3, episode 17]¸

¸.•.¸¸˚̣̣̣͙¨*˚̣̣̣͙¸¸.•.¸

        "Someone check behind her ear!"

"Behind her ear? No! What's wrong with you? Check her pulse. Make sure she's breathing!"

"She's obviously breathing, dipshit. You can see the rising and falling of her chest," Ethan commented lazily.

"We can do both," a calm voice asserted. "Just try and wake her up or something. Isaac, we had to trigger the healing process with you and with him," Allison said, pointing a thumb back at Ethan. "So maybe we can do the same for her?"

Isaac sighed, "I don't get it, why would they even attack her? She's not a werewolf."

Allison huffed, "We don't have all of the answers, Isaac," she said in a hushed voice.

"Which is why I wanted to go to Scott in the first place," Isaac reminded her. "But you insisted that we give your dad twenty-four hours!"

"Can you guys stop your pointless fighting for one second and help me try and wake her up, please?" Lydia said exasperatedly.

"Well does she have the thing?" Isaac asked again.

Lydia blinked, "The thing? What thing?" she snapped.

"The little five behind her ear. It kind of looks like a tattoo, or some kind of burn mark," Isaac said quickly. "Does she have it?"

Lydia quickly tucked a piece of Meg's hair behind her ear and searched for the mark that Isaac was describing. Her fingers brushed over the small black mark. Lydia took a deep breath before responding, "It's there."

"Oh, shit," Isaac breathed. "We need to wake her up, like now!"

"Isn't that what I've been trying to say this entire time?" Lydia sassed.

Allison groaned, a little nervous by the lack of action from the group. "Just- someone do something!" she commanded. "Please!"

"Oh, she's gonna hate me for this," Isaac muttered before slapping the girl across the cheek as hard as he could.

"You bitch! You have super strength and you still opted to slap me across the face?!" Meg spat as she sat upright. "What did you do that for, and what the hell were those things that attacked me?" she asked quickly.

"I had to wake you up and we don't know," Isaac said slowly.

Meg blinked, "Aren't you guys supposed to know these things? You're like the supernatural experts on supernatural shit. And that thing I saw, it was supernatural."