3. a hostage situation

[galvanize: season 3, episode 15]¸

¸.•.¸¸˚̣̣̣͙¨*˚̣̣̣͙¸¸.•.¸

       "So did you just think it was some lame suggestion when Scott told you to meet us in the park to help with Malia?" Isaac asked Meg as she pulled a stack of books out of her locker.

"Hmmm?" she sounded, even though she knew exactly what he was talking about.

After her scare at the vet's office, Meg was honestly too freaked out to be around anyone. So, she locked herself in her room until her parents began to bang on the door, begging the girl to come out and eat something. It wasn't her fault really, she had just gotten so wigged out by what her hands were doing that she had forgotten to do anything else. And, if she wasn't around anyone when her episodes (as Meg started calling them), she wouldn't be able to guarantee she wouldn't hurt anyone. But Meg wasn't going to tell anyone that, they would probably think she was crazy, or joking. Of which she was neither.

"Meg..." Isaac started, shaking his head at her. "The forest, turning a coyote back into a girl. Does that ring any bells?"

"No, no. It really doesn't," she lied, slamming the door to her locker.

"Okay, Meg, whatever the real reason is that you didn't show up to the park, you can tell me. You know that right?" Isaac asked her as they began to walk down the hallway together.

Meg sighed, she definitely wasn't going to do that. "Okay, truth is. I just got really, really busy," she said, dragging her voice over every single syllable.

"Wow. Very believable," Isaac stated bluntly as the pair approached their other friends.

"Thank you," Meg said, giving a small bow. "I try."

"Right now, Scott," Meg heard Stiles say, as he wrapped his arm around Scott. "I don't think you get it yer. You're the alpha. You're the apex predator. Everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants."

Scott blinked, "The hot girl?"

"You are the hottest girl," Stiles said, patting his friend on the back once more before walking away.

"What?" Isaac said looking between Stiles' retreating figure and Scott's dopey smile.

"I'm the hot girl," Scott replied with a smile.

"Yes you are," Isaac said, nodding.

Meg looked between the two of them, a grin spreading across her rose-painted lips. "God, just hook up already, everyone's waiting," she said to Isaac as Scott went to follow Stiles.

"Shut up, Meg!"

¸.•.¸¸˚̣̣̣͙¨*˚̣̣̣͙¸¸.•.¸