2. you two are the most unhelpful people i've ever met

[more bad than good: season 3, episode 14]¸

¸.•.¸¸˚̣̣̣͙¨*˚̣̣̣͙¸¸.•.¸

        Meg never really understood Stiles' need to always get himself involved in some dumb scheme that would probably get one of them killed. Or Scott's need to always go along with Stiles' dumb plans. Meg hated most of them. Correction: she hated all of them.

Meg yawned, turning towards the three friends, sick of hearing their conversation. "I'm bored, that plan is. How do I put it lightly? A snooze fest. I say we put this coyote down before it manages to do the same to us."

"You can't put down the coyote if it's actually a girl, Meg," Stiles scowled. "It's unethical," he finished, looking back down at his map.

"Wow, what a bold stance you're taking," Meg retorted, crossing her arms over her chest. "Murder is bad. That's so controversial, Stiles."

Stiles frowned, "Why do we rope her into these things?" he asked both Allison and Scott. "She's never any help at all."

Meg smirked, "Happy to be of service," she replied sarcastically, pretending to tip her hat towards the boy.

Stiles decided to ignore her last message and return to what they were talking about earlier.

Currently, Stiles was showing Scott, Meg, and Allison a digital map of a coyote den that he and Scott stumbled upon last night. Stiles also insisted that this coyote was actually a girl named Malia Tate, who had gone missing about eight years ago. Her whole family, besides her dad, was attacked by some wild animal, which Meg would've thought was a coincidence before she found out that werewolves exist. "Here's where we found the den," Stiles continued, pointing to a small pinned location on the map. "It's right in the middle of the hiking trails."

Allison tilted her head at the screen, "Well, that could narrow it done. Coyotes travel in fixed trails. But I think you're right about her not going back to the den. Coyotes don't like wolves," she explained.

"Amen," Meg mumbled. "This Malia girl seems smart. Wolves are dumb, especially werewolves named Cora Hale. Not to offend the wolves in the room but y'all suck," she said, sending Scott a small wink. Scott just rolled his eyes as Meg looked back up at Allison.

Allison laughed before continuing her explanation, "You're right, Meg, they are really smart. If they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes."

"Coyotes tie-toe?" Stiles asked, completely bewildered by this information.

"They tip-toe," Allison repeated as the bell rang, signaling the start of their next class. "I got to go, but send me the pinned location," she told the three of them as she ran off into her classroom.