10

I walked around a village seeing multiple people working and taking care of there shops. "Bye bye miss!" I heard. I looked into the alley way seeing three snot noses kids that looked like they were going to take him money. I sighed as he bumped into me. "Oh my bad miss!" He said. "it's fine kid just be careful next time" I said sliding his money in my pocket and pulled a huge bag out.

"Hey this isn't my money" he said. "Yea it's more money take care of yourself" I said as I left. i heard the kids attack him for his money. "I knew it" I said walking back. They turned to look at me as a pair of scissors spawned into my hand. I used them to slice their throats. I turned to walk away when I heard his voice.

"Wait can you take me home" he asked this kid is really trusting. "Sure I'm not doing anything " I said as he held my hand. "You remind me of my older sister!" He said. "Looking at you I don't see how I remind you of your older sister" I said. "She's really nice and helps me out a lot" he said. "oh in that care I'm not thing like her then I'll chew you up and spit you out literally" I said picking at my teeth.

"Your tail is so fluffy" he said petting my tail. "Yea I hate it" I said. "Oh this is my house can you come in with me" he asked. Shit! I looked down at the kid before saying no. "Awe please just for five minutes so you can meet my sister!" He said. "fine!" I said walking into the house.

"Big sis I hope and I brought a friend!" "I'm not your friend" I said looking into the dining area. "Guila" I said. "Apholis what are you doing with my little brother?" She asked. "Protecting him" I said. "That weird I thought you ate kids" she said. "You eat kids!" He said. "Lil man did you not just see me kill those three kids of course I eat kids" I laughed.

"Well I've met your sister I am Gon" I said as I left. I made sure to pick up one of the kids bodies, they all tasted terrible. "White people" I said dropping it. I sighed realizing that I wouldn't be able to get a good meal here when I bumped into someone. "Apologies" he said. "it's fine I wasn't looking" I said looking at him. "you remind me of someone I used to know he didn't taste good but was nice to hang around for a bit" I laughed.

"Thank you I must ask what's your name?" He asked. "(Y/n) (l/n) or apholis as the holy knights call me" I said. He froze at the mention of my name.  "that's an interesting name Im Alan I hope to see you around" he said leaving. I looked back as I teleported back to the boar hat. Diane was sleeping on the ground.

"Ok since Elizabeth is out we need to catch food!" Meliodis said. "Yea whoever catches the most food gets a kiss from me" I joked, yet I had a straight face. It peaked their interest. "I'm gonna win!" Ban said running off. "Yea right!" Meliodis said following after him. King simply slept on his pillow.

With ban and meliodis~

The two had collected so many animals for her. "this is (y/n)'s favorite" Meliodis said holding up a huge dog like creature. "Yea but she loves the stew these rabbits make plus their good for the skin" ban said. The two looked over seeing a sleeping king. "Wake up dumbass!" Ban said slapping king awake. "Hey!" King said. "Wake up you haven't pulled your share yet!" Meliodis said.

"If this is about the kiss I'm already going to get one we all know I'm her favorite so *yawn* I won't have to do anything" king said. "Just because she jerked you off in the bathroom doesn't mean your her favorite" ban said. "Just because you fucked her doesn't mean your her favorite but here we are" king said.

"At least she enjoyed her time with me" ban said. "For someone to enjoy something they have to be able to remember it ban" king laughed as they heard a huge roar. "What was that?" King asked. "I don't know let's go check it out" meliodis said. The three of them were running to find out what the noise was when the came across a group of knights passed out some dead, but that was because (y/n) was eating them. "Hey I think gother ran that way" she said with a mouth full.

"You so cute~" king mumbled. The four were about to run off. "By the way the weird fangs or sum like that are looking for him" (y/n) said. Meliodis never bothered to learn their name but knew about them. When they got to the location there was a huge man thing in a suit of armor. "Gother!" Meliodis said. (y/n) wasn't the least but interested. The group was already setting an attack. (y/n) sighed, smoke coming out of her mouth. "Third configuration brain rot" she said. Everyone stoped, like they were in a trance some of them we're screaming in fear, other in joy. It was like Russian roulette you would either get a good dream or a bad one the longer your in the trance the worse your brain gets to the point of killing you, painfully by melting. If your out of it quick enough your brain fixes it's self. 

Luckily meliodis ban and king got good ones. "Of course your be such a great mother don't let what they say get to you your gonna be an amazing mother!" King said. "of course you look perfect it's our wedding day after all!" Ban said. "Your doing so good just keep sucking!" Meliodis said. (y/n) looked at him weirdly. "Eh it's probably Elizabeth he's thing of" she said walking up to the suit. "Your not gother your just some weird thing ina suit of armor so that mean I was right-" "I am gother" someone said. "Oh yea Alan I had a hunch it was you" she said. "I should probably get them out of the trance" she said. She inhaled and exhaled a black smoke on the three. Their eyes went back to normal from their foggy colors. "So this is gother" (y/n) said. 

"WHAT!?"