5

"It doesn't look like your fine though"

My pov~

Wow that was smooth. "Why hello again ban the sin of greed and Apophis the goddess of chaos" he said.

"Who are you again?" I asked. He looked at me wide-eyed as his eyes filled with heavy tears.

"You don't r-rem-member me!" He cried. "No now quit crying," I said as he fell to his knees.

"Your really are pathetic," I said. "You don't remember when you used to chase me around with knives and call me fat boy?" He cried as he held onto my leg.

"King?" I said. He nodded as he climbed onto my chest.

"So your still alive perfect now I have someone new to chew on!" I said as I threw him into a tree. "Now all I need is esconor them my little torture group will be complete!" I said as I started jumping up and down. 

Diane ran over to us to see what was happening. "(y/n) are you ok?" She asked as she picked me up.

"Yea I'm fine but we found king" I said as she gave me a kiss on the head. "I love your curly hair" she said as she started playing with it. 

meliodis came out of nowhere and hit dan on the head with a cup. "bad ban" he said. 

"long time no see captain" king said. "back at'cha king" meliodis said. "hey king" Diane said. King looked at her before flying away.

3rd person pov~

(y/n) didn't know it but king and Diane stopped being friends years ago after they argued about who's fault it was that she broke her arm. "Damn what's up his ass today esconor would just sit there and tremble?" she said. 

everyone got mad when his name was brought up. no one really liked esconor on the fact he was her favorite to push around, and he was always the closest to her boobs 24/7. she once made him hold her boobs for two days because her back hurt and give her a back massage. 

my pov~

"any way you two come on" ban said. they followed him into the tavern. after a half an hour ban finished making food. 

"here you go (y/n) I made your favorite!" ban said. i looked over to see (f/f), my mouth watered as I tried to take the plate from him. "hey!" I said. ban set the plate down and pulled me into his lap. 

"what the fuck are you doing?" I said as he grabbed the plate again. "I'm going to feed you!" he said with a smile.

"and why would you would do that?" I asked. "because a queen like you should have to feed herself" he said. "awe your too sweet" i said 'blushing' with a smile. i let him feed me as he talked to the kids. 

meanwhile~

"ugh! I'm so stupid i cried in front of (y/n) she hates crying!" king said. "but (y/n)'s still as cute as ever and she got stronger since the last time she threw me" he said. 

"who could resist her! the revealing clothes she wears, her luscious plump thighs, her huge boobs, her cute little rolls her, bitchy attitude that can make anyone fall for her!" he said. 'your really pathetic' 'So your still alive perfect now I have someone new to chew on!' king screamed in joy as he flew in circles. 

king looked at his arms seeing all the old bite marks and scratch marks you left on him. "(y/n)'s so perfect! no one else is better for her than me! she can shove me into small spaces, throw me around, dominate me in bed, have my kids- wait no stop getting horny over something so small!" he said to himself. "she has to be mine first"

back with you~

my ears twitched as i ate. "something wrong (Y/n)?" ban asked. 

"my name is in a conversation I'm not in" i said. "wow you have good ears lady (y/n)" Elizabeth said. "thanks bimbo anyways thanks kids for the info" i said as i got up. 

ban looked sad to let me go when i noticed something. "hey ban you have a bite mark on the left side of your neck," i said as i left. ban got up and followed me along with everyone else. 

"why are you all following me I'm just going to test out my powers been years since i used them" i said. everyone oh'd and left except. Ban went another way. As everyone left I followed him.

He lead me to an open patch of land.

After a few minutes flowers appeared out of nowhere. "Wow are these pink lilly's there ok-" "I prefer blood Roses" ban said finishing my sentence. "Wow you remembered" she said with a smile. "Yea they changed color depending on your blood type right?" Diane said.

"Yea normally when I do it it turns a really pretty black and red" she said. Hawk blew on a flower causing a tornado of them to swarm around us.

"So this is the nacropalace"