8

3rd person pov~

All the rounds had ended besides ban and meliodis. The two stood in the arena like it was personal. Little did she know it was personal. "We finally get to settle this ban" meliodis said. "Yea" ban said getting into position. The two started the fight cursing each other out. Yet no one knew why except king and Diane. 

The two kept fighting until meliodis won. Ban got beat pretty badly. (y/n) and hawk went over to check on him. "Damn" she said helping him up. He fell back down immediately. She groaned picking him. Ban wrapped his arms and legs around her figure and put his head in her boobs. "For someone who's 6'11 you're a huge baby" she said as she started walking back.

"You know I love you" he said. "Of course you do" she said. Ban smiled getting an idea. He started lightly licking her neck. "Can you stop p-please" she said. "Why you seem to be enjoying it" he said as he started sucking in many different places. "Alright ban t-thats enough" she said. "I said that's enough!" She said throwing him to the ground. She walked back to the arena for the next round.

"I thought that would have went better" ban said as hawk picked him up. "How would that have Gon better? I should tie you up for the rest of the day!" Hawk said angrily.

My pov~

Damn ban left marks on my neck. Luckily my hood covers.....most of them. Next was some drunk old man vs meliodis. Diane had threw the match with me saying how she didn't want me to rip her apart. She wasn't wrong "Yo meliodis good luck" I said blankly. He blushed running up to hug me. "You're too slow" I said moving out of the way. He grumbled as she went up to fight. "I never thought you'd make it this far" meliodis said.

"You look like meliodis" he said. "That's because I am meliodis" he said. "No your not meliodis would be a young man in his thirties or so" "why does everyone say that" he said. "so your meliodis's son" he said.

Meliodis leant in and whispered something to him. Because of my ears I had advanced hearing. "It's kinda weird but I'm using a fake name along with (y/n) over there who's going by-" meliodis struggled to get the name out. "Li,liiiii, little f-f-fox it was so hard to get that out" he said as the old guy attacked him. "If you really are meliodis then why did you go it!" He said.

"Why did you kill my people for that I can never forgive you" he said. I was confused because meliodis has killed lots of people. I shrugged and teleported off.

With meliodis~

Meliodis started laughing insanely, blocking the man's attacks. "They deserved it blocking out my angel like she was nothing but a lowly human plus they were getting to close someone had the audacity to ask my angel out so I had to get rid of them all" he said.

"Even the women you loved" the man said. Meliodis kept blocking and dodging his attacks. "I never loved her! She kept trying to force me to love her if it wasnt for the first one I wouldn't be in this endless loop! I would be living my life with my angel! I never wanted this to started all I wanted was (y/n) to myself! I could be living my best life with her two kids, a dog and a cat, a three bedroom house, sex ever two to three days, I could be in heaven but the first had to ruin it" he said breaking the old man's arm.

"You would do all of that for a women who doesn't love you" This is what set him Off the most. Meliodis held him down as he ripped out his heart, and internal organs. The rest of the sins had jumped up into the arena. "Listen up everyone we're the seven deadly sins all of you have one minute to get out of here or else you'll end up like him!" He said as people started running away.

My pov~
I walked around until I found Elizabeth and hawk. "Your still tiny" I said sitting down. "Yea" she said as she grew. "Ayo you grew" I said as she grew a little more. She kept growing until she was full size. "Elizabeth!" I heard. I stayed down as Elizabeth looked over.

"Big sister!" She said. Oh yeah I forgot about her Veronica or something like that. "Eli what are you doing and why are you naked?!" She said. I like bimbo better. Elizabeth hopped over the wall and her sister gave her the sweater she was wearing. "Thanks for the sweater it's a little breezy down there tho" she said. "Lady (y/n) come meet my sister" she said. I groaned as I jumped over the wall.

The two stepped back in fear. "Eli get away from her!" She said. A gun spawned in my hand. " Do you know why apophis?" Griamore asked. "Why would they call you that lady (y/n)?" She asked. "That's right explain how you brainwashed my sister!" "One I didn't brainwash anyone and second they call me that because of all the chaos I bring around so they call me apophis after the god or in my case goddess of chaos" I said as Veronica held up a purple cristal.

"If you didn't brainwash her then you won't be affected by the cristal!" She said as it started glowing. Soon I was sucked into the cristal. I didn't mind because I knew it was going to happen.

3rd person pov~

Elizabeth grabbed the cristal and the gun from the ground. "Bring her back right now!" She said pointing the gun at Veronica. "I don't know how to plus she brainwashed you into wanting her back" Vanessa said.

BANG!