0.8 sleepover

"This is gonna be so fun!" Hazel clapped her hands happily as she placed some snacks on the table. Nico rolled his eyes, still not convinced that having a sleepover at the hades cabin would be the best idea.

"Can't it be an all girls sleepover? You can't put straight people in a room together for more than 2 hours. Everyone knows what'll happen." Nico scoffed and ducked as Hazel threw a pillow at him.

"C'mon Nico," She grinned excitedly. "When was the last time all of us hung out properly?"

"Yesterday?" Nico stared back at her in disbelief. Hazel always exaggerated everything. But he loved her anyway.

"Gods, Nico. Just let me do what I want to do." She whined, pouting a little. Nico almost smiled, but just shrugged instead and fell back onto a chair.

"Yeah, okay." Nico chuckled and continued reading the book he was reading.

Half an hour later, Piper, Annabeth, Jason, Frank, and Percy all arrived carrying a bunch of other snacks. Nico tried to steal a chip from Percy but Percy just snatched the bag out of Nico's grip, grinning. "I don't think it's quite your type."

Frank immediately walked over to Hazel and gave her a peck on the mouth, smiling sheepishly.

Jason tried to give Nico a hug but Nico just awkwardly stepped back, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"PARTY IN THE HOUSE!" Leo's voice boomed as he walked into the cabin.

"We're all set?" Nico asked, pushing his legs up onto the desk still sitting on the chair while the rest sat on the ground.

"No!" Jason and Percy immediately exclaimed in unison. Percy glanced at Hazel sheepishly. "Hope you don't mind, we invited one more person."

"Of course not!" Hazel grinned widely, obviously pleased her slumber party was going well. "The more the merrier! Who exactly is it?"

"Nico's boyfriend."

Nico was drinking some water right before this was said. He resisted the urge to spit his water out and swallowed quickly.

"What? Who?" Nico asked, acting dumb. Of course he knew they were talking about Will Solace, but he wasn't his boyfriend.

"C'mon, don't act dumb!" Piper grinned and threw a chip at him. "Starts with a W, ends in Ill Solace."

"I can't believe- You guys are such idiots." Nico groaned and glared at his sister before sighing and returning to his book.

At that moment, someone knocked on the door. Nico flushed and sank even lower into his chair.

"Ooh, what a gentleman!" Leo laughed and jumped up to get the door. Nico's eyes drifted to the door, but his face was still towards his book. Will stood there with his blue eyes and shaggy blonde hair in his camp shirt. Nico tried to keep his attention on the book. Keyword is tried.

"Hey Will!" Percy chimed from the floor where he had his head rested on Annabeth's lap.

"Hey guys." Will smiled, yet his eyes traveled the room till they landed on Nico. Nico kept his eyes glued to the book.

"Nico!" Hazel scolded, and for a second, Nico was so scared, he actually looked up to meet her eyes. She may be petite, but she was scary as hell when she was mad. "Be polite! Put down that book and interact with us. We are having fun."

She said it in such a strong gone that made Nico think he wouldn't be having fun if he continued shoving his face into his book. He immediately shoved his bookmark between the pages and slid the book as far away from him as possible. Their friends all burst out laughing at his actions and he rolled his eyes.

"Now," Hazel instructed with a determined tone. "Get up and sit down next to us. And for Hades sake, can you at least acknowledge Will's presence?"

"Oh, uh, this is usual for us. It's fine. He'll start talking to me later." Will said but Hazel shushed him.

Nico huffed slightly but got up and sat down right in front of the desk. He looked to his right only to see Jason grinning at him. Nico swore under his breath and groaned a little.

"Now, Will go sit down next to Nico." Hazel said, this time in a gentler tone.

"Great!" Frank said nervously. "We can watch the movie now, right darling?"

"Yep!" Hazel smiled and plopped down next to Frank like nothing happened.

"What are we watching?" Annabeth asked, playing around with Percy's hair.

"Haunted house 2." Answered Hazel, humming slightly as she put the CD into the player.

Nico was about to say he hadn't even watched the first one yet, but stopped once he realized he probably wouldn't even be able to watch the movie with Will being this close to him.

Ten minutes into the movie and Nico was already asleep. He hadn't been sleeping well lately and he was quite tired.

After him right away was Percy. Although he claimed he'd stay up all night, he fell asleep cuddling his face into Annabeth's stomach.

The others were watching the movie, oblivious to both Nico and Percy. Will felt a certain weight drop onto his shoulders and looked to his right. His eyes softened even more when he saw Nico's sleeping face snuggled into his neck. Will put an arm around his shoulder gently so he wouldn't wake him.

Nico murmured something in his sleep that Will couldn't hear but Will let it slide. Eventually after the movie was done, everyone had already fallen asleep. Hazel sitting on franks lap with her arms around his waist. Percy's head on Annabeth's lap, his arms wrapped around her waist. Leo's head on Piper's lap while her head rested on Jason's shoulder.

Nico had his arms wrapped around Will's waist, his face cuddled into Will's neck. Will's head rested above Nico's and his arm was wrapped tightly around Nico's shoulders.

Hazel was happy to say that her first sleepover didn't end up in flames.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm sorry! Haven't updated in a while and it's not even that much solangelo I just thought it would be sort of like a cute idea.. No? Ok feel free to kill me at least I won't have to do my finals but aye ily all yay