53

Cw: slight mentions on suicide.

June 14th, 2006
9.26, pm.

"..where are you going?"

You tried to nudge off rindous tight grip on your shoulder so you could run away down to the lobby of the hotel and leave for a night run.

You stayed silent, staying still after realizing you couldn't budge rindous grip off of you.

"Let go." You urged, staring down at your shoes in fear of looking at his face. You knew you couldn't push him away anymore than this if you saw his face.

"Why are you acting like this? Ever since you took a fuckin hour at the washroom you've been all snarky." He frowned, lifting his arm up so he could pull you closer towards him with the hold he had on you.

"It was nothing? I just wanna go on a run. And I'm not acting different." You hissed. Anyone could see you were conflicted with the way you wouldn't even look up to see what was ahead of you.

"Then why won't you look at me?"

".. I'm just tired, okay? I'm exhausted. I wanna grab something outside." You rested your eyes for a few seconds- letting out a shaky breath after you statement.

"Didn't seem too tired when you gave rika a concussion."

You looked up, twisting your head behind and looking at rindou- feature morphed to make a stunned expression. "What? You thought I wouldn't know? What's up with you?"

You blinked angrily- suddenly wide awake and the screws in your brain started functioning again. But there was one screw loose.

You were far too mad at rindou- someone you thought you'd never look at with such an expression as the one you were giving him now.

"How the fuck would you know that? What? You talked to aria again? You're on her fucking side then?"

Rindou only stared at you blankly- a stare that sent shivers down your spine.

He stared at you- not a single spark of emotion in his lavender hues.

Was aria right all along?

You let out a laugh in anger- was aria right all this fucking time?

With all your strength, you managed to shake his grip on your arm off. "You wanna talk to her? Go ahead! Fuck you!" You snapped, feeling that familiar lump in your throat you didn't want to feel again.

"Why the fuck are you assuming shit? Who's the one that sucked some guy off in the washroom anyways?"

"Why are you assuming things? I was just caught up with som-"

"With what?! Who the fuck takes a whole fuckin' hour "washing their hands"?" He imitated what you said earlier when you went to the washroom, cutting you off.

The hotel guests that walked by you both to access their rooms all looked at you with an annoyed glare.

"You're so dramatic, I was literally in there for ten minutes max." You blustered, moving away from rindou because you couldn't stand to be near him at the moment- or ever.

"Mhm. And a buff guy takes two minutes to cum."

"Is that seriously what you're mad about? Because if we wanna talk about that shit- I think it's the perfect time to bring up the fact that you're just using me for some petty rev-"

"Oh my fucking god. Are you seriously still on about that? I. Don't. Fucking. Care. About. Aria." Rindou himself started to lose his patience with you- slowly getting heated in the argument which was highly unlike him.