15

May 26th, 2006
12.14, pm.

"Y/n!"

You could hear mikey run up to you, engulfing you into a huge hug like usual before he took the seat next to you.

You were currently in the cafeteria, munching on a sandwich. Many would say they'd mistake you for a chipmunk. Or a squirrel devouring a nut.

"Hi mikey." You smiled, taking a sip of your strawberry milk. "This is my first time seeing you eat at the cafeteria." He smiled, facing you. He wasn't completely sitted on the bench.

The bench was in between his legs as he sat, so he could be facing you properly. You nodded, smiling slightly. 

Mikey was smiling very warmly at you, just like how he looked at emma. He was very fond of you, not in a weird way. You both couldn't see each other more than siblings because you both literally grew up with each other.

"Are you going to summer school?" He asked, leaning his head on his palms. "I'm trying not to."

He chuckled, "I could tutor you y'know!"

"You're not any smarter than me.." you side eyed him, hands on your sandwich. "What??? I am. I'm super smart!"

"Yeah. Smart in martial arts."

"I-I will not be taking any offence to that.." he slyly muttered, looking away.

"Good."

"Oh hey, mikey!" Sanzu came over alone, sitting infront of the both of you. "And y/n." He rolled his eyes jokingly. Though you were sure he was being pretty diggity darn serious.

"Hi sanzu." You mumbled, tone not very happy. "Hi sanzu!" Mikey smiled, his warm personality brought everyone's moods up.

"Hi mikey! How was your day?" Sanzus tone was suddenly very sweet and kind. He stared at mikey as if he was his lord and saviour.

"How was your day?" You mocked him in a high pitch tone. Sanzus eyebrows twitched in annoyance as he turned to look at you slowly. "I'll rip your tongue out."

"You can try." You rolled your eyes.

"What does rinnie see in you anyways?" He mumbled under his breath. His words were unheard by you due to how soft spoken his sentence was. "Speak up haru."

Mikey patted you on the shoulder, a conflicted smile on his face. "There, there.. let's all get along."

"I'll try." Sanzu said, folding his arms sassily. "Hmph." You scoffed, folding your arms and turning away from him.

"Y/n!!"

Oh my god. Who the fuck was it this time?

"R-rika?" You blinked in denial. What the hell was this Pom Pom girl doing running up to somebody like you? Where were her pretty little friends?

"Y/n! Hi! Just saw you and wanted to hang out." She smiled, taking a sit next to sanzu- which was right infront of you. "Oh.. okay."

"So, rindou told me you couldn't come yesterday."

"Yeah."

"How about today then?"

"I'll see.."

"Oh! Sanzu, you were here? Oh. And mikey, hi!"

Sanzu rolled his eyes, face expression sour and bitter. Mikey blinked, "h-hi?" He didn't know who she was.. or why she was talking to you.

"Anyways, y/n! Maybe we should just hang out alone. Do the work alone without rindou and inui and.. sanzu." She said his name bitterly, as if his name didnt deserve to ever come out her pretty mouth.