🔨~Crunchy~🔨

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the camera turned around back into place. I eyed it confused then heard Ronin speak. "I took the liberty to close off the wing, Lloyd and Y/n. Been meaning to say, love the TV spot. What was it you guys said? Reading is the first step to every adventure?"

"We have to get out of here!" Lloyd yelled as we ran to a window that closed with metal bars

"Yeah, they installed those to keep the bad guys out. Or was it the good guys in? I don't remember for the life of me. Which are you, Y/n and Lloyd? Good guys or bad guys?"

"We were framed. You know us, Ronin. We would never do any of that stuff." Lloyd called

"You also know me, and I'm getting paid an awful lot to bring you guys in." Ronin stated as he moved a couple books next to us revealing him.

"How are you Y/n? Boy, I missed you." He smirked as I picked a book up throwing it at him in the face. "Oh that was uncalled for!"

Me and Lloyd both ran as he fired some shots. "Let's make this easy. I'll take you back to the station, you can answer their questions and clear your name."

"Not until we stop the threat." Lloyd said pushing over a bookshelf while I opened the door with my wind. But I heard Lloyd yell Ronin had trapped him. "Go Y/n!"

I hesitated leading to my capture. "Ronin come on." I groaned in frustration as the net grew tighter around me.

"Sorry Y/n but I need a clean slate you get it right?" He asked picking me and Lloyd up then throwing us in his airship.

***

"The search is over. We have the ninja. Ninjago is safe once again. Now, let this be a lesson to everyone." The Commissioner said giving a speech as we loaded in the prison bus with our vengestone hand cuffs.

"No matter who you are or how famous you become, justice will find you. We have a place for criminals. It's called Kryptarium." The news reporters snapped many pictures of us.

I sighed sitting beside Cole. "I can't believe I let Ronin catch me of all people. I got away from the Overlord, Lord Garmadon, Chen, and not to mention Morro my crazy uncle."

"I know right! I got distracted by funnel cake." Cole complained looking down

"We all have our weaknesses Cole." I stated hiding the smile on my face. Really? Funnel cake was his down fall.

"I know your making fun of me." He grumbled

"No! I'm not!" I rushed snickering a little bit

"Ugh! Why are you sitting by me if you're just gonna remind me of my mistake." Cole stated looking out the window and crossing his arms

"You're the one who brought up the funnel cake not me." I defended

"Okay! I did! But can we stop talking about funnel cake. I'm getting hungry." He whined rubbing his stomach

***

A series of doors open at Kryptarium Prison. We are led past several prisoners by Warden Noble. Nya, frightened by the prisoners, grabs Jay, who trips.

"Whoa, ugh..." Cole groaned as me and him help Jay up.

"Don't look scared, look mean. You gotta look hard in a place like this." Cole educated

"Meat, fresh meat." A prisoner stated causing more prisoners to begin chanting "Fresh meat!"

Great there's a real criminal out there threatening ninjago and all the hero's are locked up in here.