'Why does this place have so much security anyway?' I thought, I should ask Freddy or Vanessa about it the next chance I get. "Come on out, kid." I whipped my head in the direction where the southern voice came from and knew Monty was coming, 'Crud! This isn't good.' I mentally cried, I looked at the plate on the table and remembered something.

Back when I was still living with the Johnsons, Johnny and I played frisbee when we went to the park. I picked up the plate and looked at a pole near a basketball game and took aim, I threw the plate like a frisbee and made a loud crash when it collided with the pole, this was enough to get Monty's attention and he went to investigate the sound. I got off the elevated area and found the roll-up door, but just like the security door from earlier, the roll-up door wouldn't open.

"This door is locked too? Why does this place need so much security?" I said out loud, Freddy heard me through my Faz-Watch and spoke up, "They are... required safety measures due to past issues." Hearing Freddy say "past issues" made me remember what Ness' last message said, "Is it... because of the murdered kids, Freddy?" That made Freddy's eyes shoot wide open, "How... did you know about that, Gregory?" "Ness mentioned murders that happened a long time ago in a message, Freddy." I responded.

Freddy had a feeling that Ness wrote about the murders that occurred in some of Fazbear Entertainment's previous locations, those incidents are what gave the company such an infamous reputation. "Yes, some bad things have happened in previous locations, Gregory." Hearing Freddy confirm that awful things happened at older company locations did not sit well with me, but Freddy wasn't finished talking yet. "Do not panic, Gregory, you are very close to escaping. There should be an air vent that will lead you to the Security Office near your location. Look around."

I turned around and found the air vent, but a feeling of unease was still lingering over me. Part of me believed the Wind-Up Animatronic would chase me if I entered the vent, but another part of me couldn't see any other way into the Prize Counter. The sounds of heavy footsteps approaching me made it clear that my only way out of the Arcade was through the air vent in front of me.

After taking a few deep breaths, I entered the air vent with my flashlight in hand. But just like last time, the small cymbal holding Animatronic appeared behind me and started running up to me.

I crawled faster, I passed a wall fan and climbed up an inclined plane, with the killer Wind-Up toy not far behind

I crawled faster, I passed a wall fan and climbed up an inclined plane, with the killer Wind-Up toy not far behind. Fortunately, I saw the exit ahead of me and dropped out of the vent. "Yes! I made it out." I cheered, I turned my head and saw my mechanical chaser turn back into the ventilation system.

I found myself inside a large gray room with the Security Office directly ahead of me, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye, I looked at a workbench and saw a message lying on it.

"Do you know the game company called 'Silver Parasol Games?' Fazbear Entertainment hired them to help create the "Freddy Fazbear Virtual Experience". They made a lot of the arcade games we have here, they even helped design the most popular arcade games in the Pizzaplex. At least before they shut down. I heard that all the employees were locked out of their accounts and all of their warehouse workers died, it looked like a massacre. The police still haven't found the one responsible yet."