Chapter 16 : Horrible Human

15th April  

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV

As first half of regular school time is over, and went smoothly as a clock hand. And I head towards cafeteria for lunch. I can certainly prepare my own lunch but today decided against it, as I doesn't hurt to give one try of cafeteria food.

As I entered I was presented with a plethora of students, eating lunch. I thought this might a good chance of getting some information.

As I moved through crowd I scaned to various faces some recognizable some and some familer. I noticed Kushida from Class D, who is still a area of interest, sitting with her friends, also noticing a group of Ichinose and friends within the precinct.

But then I started to enquired from students who looked like upperclassmen as I noticed what they were eating, resulting in finding another alternative proof to my revelation about S-System. I normally would have had some problem approaching a hoard of strangers but I have rectified that inability of mine quite efficiently.

It was clear after only 3 to 4 attempts that senior from upper class hierarchy were well off and lower well they were eating free food.

Moving around I saw some faces I recognised. It was one of those upperclassmen who blackmailed Sudo from Class D. Though I thought of the best way to use my recording from that day, but the opportunities have not presented itself till now but....

I decided it was time I do something about it and I just have something in mind about it. It's even almost 7 days since Sudou incident but i eschewed it as I don't want a some impulsive and foolhardy sempai barging through doors of Class S after I dry them of points.

Seeing a rather plim opportunity as I can bought a relatively cheap set of lunch, sat at a nice corner place away from crowd and enjoyed my lunch in solace but that had a nice view of those sempais.

I have to say the cafeteria food taste nice but not worth, as it lacks in quality. I guess I will bring my own lunch from tomorrow.

After few minutes other two 2 same senpai joined him. Well this just got better as I feared he might leave early.

Within 15 minutes students started to leave as most of the people finished there lunch as I was waiting for the same to cause less of a drama.

Well, this seems like a best opportunity to get some info but I have to be quick. It might be not traditional and efficient but effective. Might even be troublesome with high risk and high reward. But I am up for it.

I swiftly went back to counter got a cup of black tea and started walking back to them.

As I reached near one of them, I 'accidentally' hit the chair leg and very 'accidentally' 'poured' the whole tea on his uniform.

"Ohh-h Shit! I am sorry, I am s-" I said coping from what I learnt in this past 6 months.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! Are you blind?! My uniform....You-" He exclaimed drawing everyone's attention, well who remained in cafeteria which were not many.

"I am so sorry, Sempai I didn't meant to- please don't worry. I will help you with it." I said acting fully nervous.

"Damn right you will!! It will even leave a stain." He said.

"Hey!! watch where are you going." Another one said.

"Oh please forgive me. Don't worry I saw a cleaning shop in the mall, it can be cleaned by that I am sure." I said as this is going well.