Chapter 2 : A Reunion and A Offer

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV

After witnessing such preternatural and eerie incident with Proffesor earlier. I have been paying some notion to it.

Trying to understand or at least conceptualize the denotion behind it. It was a true evince and depiction of how a vehemence manifesting can manifest it to hamper one's wisdom, no more precisely acuity and acumen.

To think bygone emotions from deep buried unplumbed reminiscence can bring a man such stature to his knees is a rather peculiar coup.

After many hours of poignant assessment or assay of it, I haven't perceived any striking reveal or understanding. Its not the case of my adroitness or competence i just don't know anything noteworthy about outside world to us as cornerstones in my thesis. It's not can ask someone here. May be the trainers but they can't speak more than they are permitted.

Should I ask him?

No it would be barren, he haven't indulge himself in my affairs till date. And it's not like him to unveil and show his weakness to other and we are articulating about his own juncture of frailty. He will kill other for just getting a glimpse of it, even less. I should not overstep my bounds, who know his negativistic and paranoid self take effect and my freedom comes into peril.

He also said he will call at the end, means he has some integer worth of idea in his mind. Then I just have to wait and eye out.

_________________________________________

Third Person PoV

Proffesor sitting in his office, retrospective on his conduct or whatever that happened that happened to him. He never, never imagined that he on account in his life subdued or bent against his will. Much less from something he consider futile and banal like human emotions and feelings. He once too thought something of them.

But those feeling cruelly betrayed him in return, so grew to unfathomable hate for them accumulating for 15 years now.

But after going through touch pain, insecurity and weak he accept truth.

'I guess it never too late, huh.' He thought reminiscence back to his deed of past and promise he chose to disregard but now he's chosen what he has to do.

In that moments his mobile phone buzzed, He blinked at his handheld device, seeing the name cracked his composure. Mountains of question raced in his head.

Why was this man contacting him
now, especially after the way that their friendship had ended? It's been what, almost 8 year now. It haven't even been few hours since the Professor talked to Kiyotaka and is still uncertain about his future outside of the white room. The time gap between the two incidents meant that, in all likelihood, he couldn't have been the reason for his old friend contacting him.

A friend who already knows about existence of his boy, especially after he brought his own bairn to visit that day.

That, of course, brought him back important question that was why did this man want to meet? He was sure that thier interaction with each other were concluded.

The Professor vacuously sat at his office desk, galvanizing his brain at different possibilities.

Normally, he would be inclined to ignore the such request but he remembered what his old friends arguments against his cretion of white room with same morals and ethics which he considered They had parted ways for tawdry and hollow .....until few noon.

Remembering the woman in his memory and her belief which were comment on him, he remembered he and his friends conversation.

{