Chapter 9 : First Day at School.

[ ♤ headers para edited for previous readers.]

Timeskip (1st April)

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV

Finally the day has came. I have to say I am quite excited about it. It will be my first time experiencing society. I have considered all type of possibilities. I almost feel a little sleepy as spent most of my time last night predicting trivial stuff.

What would other people be like?

Can I find who can challenge me? Defeat me?

Someone who can give me answer of my questions? Can I experience things that were previously foreign to me?

I hope I find some interesting people.

Now it's been 6 months me preparing for stepping in the society. I have say I pretty much convinced by my efforts and confident in my abilities now. I have seriously focused on my social skills by the help of Matsou and my maintaining my physical state as well as exploring new espects of technology. I have been more and more involved in human interactions. I also grew quite close to Eiichiro and Nanase.

Matsou has seriously help me so much. Geez, He even teached me to smile, what more can he do?

But even if he taught me how to smile but that's not real, I didn't feel any emotion. Clearly I will not get that, just by a fake smile.

I also accompanied father in one of his business trips and came to realize that this man is so much more that the professor of White Room. I value my time spent with him and observed his way of doing things. Though I don't wholeheartedly agreed with him, his methods sure are effective. But I am not going to blindly follow on his path. That's not freedom. I will choose my own path and my journey on that path. will I have my own method, my own beliefs moving forward. That also one of the reason I agreed to joining this school was as will be able to see people with different perspectives and different beliefs. How every person view themselves in contrast with the others. I will find that.

What is everyone sense of 'Equality' and 'Freedom' is?

At first I thought I will have a peaceful life of learning and adapting at school but it that idea got dismissed when Chairman put me in a separated class. I also came across new things in incident with Aikawa Akira in that college that changed my mindset completely. I quickly realized that if you don't stand for yourself, other will take you for granted. If I want to adopt and learn these things a quite and introverted life might not cut it. So then I have strengthen my resolve to do my best to stand at the pinnacle at this school. I will use ability to ensure that everybody know my superiority.

After an unexpected encounter with Arisu Sakayanagi on a beach, my life continued sturdily.

In March, I along with Eiichiro and Nanase gave entrance exam and interview which was although meaningless for me but I had to follow the normal procedure for the sake of appearances. I obviously scored perfectly. We recieved e-mails confirming our enrollment a week prior to entrance ceremony. I read my email it said:

'Congratulations, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, In accordance to your performance in entrance exam and interview, we glad to inform you on your enrollment in Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

From ANHS
Chairman.'

To my surprise and luck, Both Eiichiro and Nanase also got accepted. He was assigned to Class B and Nanase in Class C. Howerver I wasn't assigned to any class in my email, may be because of that whole separate class thingy.