Chapter 14 : New Experiences

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka PoV

"Hey Wait!!"

I heard those 'lively' girls calling to me. I didn't necessarily need to stop but this elevator wasn't going to let me get away that easily.

Sigh. There's no getting around it. A man should face his challenges head on...or so I have heard.

I slowly turned around like I got caught doing a murder. They quickly covered the distance between us, there were five of them with...many shopping bags. It looked like they bought the whole store.

Obviously First year by noticing there excitement and foolishness to spend so many points also pointing towards Class C or D.

"You the boy who yawned earlier right?! You were amazing today in front of everyone. So hot." A girl with short magenta pink hair spoke first.

It seems they missed the piano performance for shopping. At least something positive.

"~Ara Ara~ I didn't expected you to be so bold Satou-san." a girl in brown long hair speak

"Ehh! N-no I-i didn't meant like that." She said moving her hands in quick motion embarrassed. Then continued

"Also didn't you told us that you were interested in him Matsushita-san. Huh?" Another girl exclaimed with shifting target on another one.

"No. I wasn't interested like that! I meant his nature or personality. " said brown haired girl.

Sigh. It is troublesome. I must have gained unintended attention of many people like this girl.

Also why I keep getting involved with Class D girls. This elevator is also not here.

"H-hey!! WAIT!! Wait! You also are the one from that sexy workout photo from morning, aren't you?!" Another girl said, no she screamed.

That why I was looking forward for elevator quickly, who not surprisingly betrayed me. That Hashimoto from Class A will definitely pay for ruining my peaceful life.

Well no crying over spiled milk, I think I should at least converse with them, may I can find a friend or two.

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." I said fully wielding my newly learnt fake smile and social skills as It doesn't hurt to have good first impressions on people.

...
..
.

Sigh! Looks like I overdid it. They all look like they have seen ghost.

"Ah, Is everything alright?" I asked.

'A-ah, w-w..hats wi..th th..at s-smile.'
(matsushita)

'My God I am in love'
(satou)

'It wasn't anything special.'
(Shinobitch)

'Ehh?? Ahh-mou, may be should choose him over Hirata-kun."
(kei)

'A-Ayanokouji-kun looked so smart and h-handsome'
(mii-chan)

All five of them something muttered something at the same time which I caught on, but they didn't for each other.

As they were in trance, elevator finally arrived. I get on in it fastly taking a minuscule opportunity of getting away from these b-

Well, Like I was that lucky today. They quickly catch on and boarded the elevator with me. I sighed pressed the floor button.

"Oh sorry we forget to introduce ourselves."

"I'll go first, my name is Matsushita Chiaki. It's nice to meet you, personally." said brown haired girls turning towards me with a smile. She was definitely good looking.