"Don't worry, it's non alcoholic." Selena said with a smile.

"You know everything..." I said in shock.

"I guess I do." She shrugged proudly.

"A wodka or wine could work too." I said.

"You are saying that because of me." She said.

"No-I-I drink alcohol but very rarely, to be honest. And today it wouldnt have been a problem."

"Okay then I'll keep that in my mind."

We had dinner and we were lying down on the terrace with a blanket on us. It was around 1am. Selena was next to me with her hands and legs wrapped on me.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Selena asked.

"I would rather watch you all day and all night."

"Really?" She asked shyly while playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Ofcourse."

"You are the sweetest person you know that?" She asked.

"You are the cutest person you know that?"

"Urgh! Let ME just do the flirting once." She huffed.

"Whatever you say."

"Ooh you'll do whatever I say?" She asked.

"You can try it."

"Aww you are such a good boy are'nt you?" She said.

"I-"

"What was that?" She asked, laughing.

"What- was- what was what?" I shyly.

"Your reaction!" She said in between her laughs.

"What- what do you mean."

"You like it when I call you a good boy, don't you?" She stopped laughing.

"I-Nn-No" I said, looking down.

"Aww dont feel embarrassed. It's adorable" she said while running her fingers through my chest.

"Are you serious?"

"So damn serious" She said.

"So tell me. You will do whatever I say right, good boy?" She got on top of me.

"Yes." I gulped hard at her actions.
She leaned and kissed me on my lips. After a long kiss she undoed the buttons on my shirt and pulled it off. She smirked and started kissing my chest. We both got completely undressed eventually.

"You wanna see what you make me feel? You wanna see how wet you make me?" She asked while straddling on my lap.

"Oh yes."

"Lie down,baby. Now I am going to sit on you and I want you to lick it. Is that okay?" She said. I nodded yes.

"Mhmm thats a good boy." She sat on my face and slowly started riding on my tongue.

"Oh babe-thats feels so good-oh y/n baby just like that-" She kept moaning.
"Ahh-ooh- who's my good boy? Tell me?" She asked between her moans.

"I am." I said and continued eating her as she kept riding on my tongue non stop.

"Oh yes its you- you're my good boy." She said. Her moans grew louder

"Aww yes babe, Give me- Give me those adorable eyes-ahh fuck yess.." she kept moaning and riding for a few more minutes.

"Stop-Ah stop please." She said.
I stopped and she moved back.
'Did I do something wrong?' My eyes were scared and confused. She cupped my face in her hands.

"No,No,No baby. Nothings wrong. You were amazing. I was about to cum and I want us to cum together.I want you inside of me" She said and I smiled.

"Now I am going to ride you okay?" She said and I nodded yes.

"Here we go" she said as she started riding my dick.

"Ahh Yes- thats my good boy- fuck you are so hard-" She took my hand and rubbed it over her nipples.

"I want you to play with my breasts while I ride you. Oh fuck- yes baby pinch those nipples-" she said in between her moans.

"Yess-you are my good boy- fuck I love you so much." She said while leaning and kissing me on my lips nonstop, while still riding.
'Did she just said She love me?'

"Are you close baby?"

"Ahh yes."

"Me too. I-ahh-yess keep going-I want you to cum with me-ooh fuck- be a good boy, fill my pussy with your cum-ahh fuckk yess-cum-cum-cum with me." She rode until we both stopped coming.

"That-was amazing." She said and giggled. "Come here, snuggle into me." She said as she got off me and lied beside me.

We were both quiet for a moment,looking at the sky and lost in thoughts while cuddled into each other.

"Good boy huh?" She said and started laughing.

"Uh! Fuck me" I muttered and rolled my eyes.

"I just did." She laughed again. "But truly, this was so amazing, baby." She said.

"Thank you sel, for wishing me,having dinner with me,thanks for everything you are going to do. It truly means a lot to me. I said with a smile.

"Aww come here baby. Now don't get all mushy okay." She pulled me closer as I snuggled into her.

"Good night baby. It's already 5 am but still good night. You have a long day ahead of you." She said and kissed me.

Author's Note:
Don't hate me. I am not so good in writing smuts but I am trying. Plus don't hate me because Selena's going to be the dom most of the times.