Selena & Chef

Começar do início

"I am sorry. You should wake him up and take him to your room." Raquelle whispered back.

"Not now. Let him have some rest." I said.

"Oh I forgot its his birthday tomorrow." Raquelle said.

"In around 4 hours? Yeah." I said.

"Omgg!! You are keeping him awake all night? That's so romantic and ho-" she said cheerfully.

"Dinner's in the kitchen." I cut her off and looked down shyly.

"I got my answer." Raquelle smirked.

"What the fu- No. It's not what you think." I said shyly.

"Is it not?" She smirked.

"No-I mean maybe that's on the list too but shut up, fuck you."

"Aww I love you too bestie. And don't be shy about that. He deserves to be loved especially on his day." Raquelle said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Good night Sel." She said and went to her room.

Y/N's POV:

"You are awake Y/N?" Raquelle said when I opened my eyes. I think I fell asleep while writing.

"Yeah. Where's Selena?" I asked.

"Woah! Calm down tiger. You just got up." Raquelle laughed.

"What! I-I just wanted to say bye before leaving." I said shyly.

"Alright. I was just kiddding. She is on terrace. Why don't you go there and tell her."

"Yeah,okay,sure." I said

I was confused while climbing upstairs. All my way was lit with candles.
'Ah heck! Is this what I think it is?' I thought to myself.

"Selena" I called out her name when I entered the terrace.

"Babe where are you?" I called again and she didn't answered again.

"Alright I am leaving. See you tomorrow."

"Wait no. No babe wait!" She came running and grabbed hold of my arm.

"Just wait Y/N." She said.

"Selena,I told you-"

"5"

"5 what?"

"4"

"Oh come on."

"3" she counted and shook me excitedly.

"I got it." I said

"2"

"1!" She yelled

"HAPPY BIRT-" before she completed it, I pressed my lips against hers and kissed her very passionately. The night sky was aglowed by fire crackers. We pulled back after a very long kiss. Her eyes were still widened.

"Thank you baby." I said and hugged her tightly. She hugged back.

"You are the best." I said while in the hug and she suddenly pulled back.
I looked at her in confusion.

"Save that for later. This is nothing." She said with a smirk.

"Selena,baby you dont-" this time I was blocked by her kiss on my lips.

"I am doing what all I have decided for your special day and no one is going to stop me. " She said while pressing her finger on my lips.

"First things first. I've made you Dinner." She said and pointed somewhere on the terrace which lighted up automatically revealing a table for two. She hold my hand and we walked towards it. I helped her getting seated.
A waiter came and poured us the drinks.