Ch 9 | Rut

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊɪᴀ |

It's already past 2 in the night and I was not able to sleep.. I closed my eyes.. and all those memories rushed back to me.. His hand on my waist.. his lips on mine.. I opened my eyes as I heard a knock on door.. My nostrils got filled with his scent.. But somehow I felt his scent too strong.. Before I even got up and walked to the open door he knocked at least 2 times more.. I opened the door and found him ready to knock again leaning on the wall with support..

His hair was messy and the upper two buttons of the shirt were open.. he was breathing heavily and again I felt his pheromones.. Before I even say something he suddenly pinned me to the wall pulling me out of my room.. "Jia..." he said breathing heavily and his voice was more deep than usual.. I gulped.. is he.. is he on rut? He leaned down his head at my crook and I gasped.. "Are you a virgin?" he asked.. It took me a few seconds to realize and reply to him.. "Y-yes" I said.. he looked at me with a little wide eyes..

"Then how did you manage your heat?" he asked.. I gulped.. ".... I used to take heat suppressants till now" he stared at me.. "Are you f*cking kidding me? Do you know heat suppressants are carcinogenic" he said and I just nodded slightly and looked down.. "Mother told me to-" "Those f*cking hans and their f*cked up rules.." he says.. I gasped loudly as lifted me on his shoulder and started walking somewhere.. Where? Where is he taking me? I just stayed quiet..

He slammed the door of his room.. He threw me on a bouncy bed which indeed made me bounce a little.. before I even got stable he hovered over me making me gasp and cover my mouth.. He leaned down and I closed my eyes.. "Listen Jia.. I'm on rut" he said.. I kept listening to him with my eyes closed.. "I really need your touch right now.. I promise not to do anything except touching you.." he said..

"I don't want you to lose your virginity just because I'm in rut or you're in heat.. I want our first time to be special.." he said.. and I slowly opened my eyes and our eyes met.. "I promise I'll leave right now if you don't allow me" he said.. It will be a lie if I say I wasn't scared.. He's so close to me.. I was actually trapped between his heavy muscular body and bed.. But he's so genuine right now..

A sudden picture came in my mind of him being close to any other omega in his rut.. Jealousy took over me.. I don't want him to touch any other omega other than me.. I gulped as he kept staring at me waiting for my answer.. "Y-you promise.. N-not to do anything.. other than feeling my skin?" I asked with pauses more.. Cause I know skin contact of omega is important to calm down rut.. He nodded.. "I promise" he said.. I nodded giving him my permission..

He started opening his shirt as soon as I nodded.. I tried to look somewhere else but eventually closed my eyes.. I was nervous.. It's my first time seeing any alpha in rut.. I opened my eyes as I felt his lips on mine.. He was half naked.. I again closed my eyes as I felt him kissing me.. but this kiss was really different from our first kiss or the kiss we did today.. I can feel just lust in his kiss.. He was a little aggressive and didn't actually focus on me kissing back.. I gasped in between kisses as he made me keep my hands on his bare chest which were holding bedsheets..