Alex's POV

I didn't know the kid had this much sas. I pulled out my phone and made my way to the elevator, I pulled up Tobin's contact and texted her.

Lex: Hey Tobin what's going on with the kid?

Toby: Well I think it's because she got injured in the match and couldn't play on. But be careful she has some serious sarcasm.

Lex: Okay thanks for the warning

Toby: No worries Lex

I put my phone away just as we reached the lobby and the doors opened so we walked out. "So where are we going?" Zari asked "Well I was thinking about just going to the park nearby. You know, cool off a bit before going out again tonight" Kelley said "Okay cool" Zari replied.

We all walked out of the lobby and started to walk down the sidewalk. "So mini you did amazing in your match today" Kelley said "Yeah, just wish I could have played the whole thing" Zari replied, looking down at the ground. I swung my arm around her shoulders, "You were hurt you couldn't play on" I said to her just as we walked up to the park.

"Can we go play on the bars?" Kelley asked excitedly and Zari's face lit up "Yeah can we?" She asked "Alright children you can go but be careful" I said with a laugh. They both raced off and started to mess around whilst I just sat on a bench and watched for a while.

Soon I got a call and so I picked up my phone.

Alex: Hello

Tobin: Hey Lex I forgot to take Zari to Dawn earlier for her ribs

Alex: I can take her in a bit, her and Kelley are messing around in the park so I'll let them do that for a while then bring them back for a cool down

Tobin: Okay cool at least she's happy. Don't forget that dinner is in a couple hours and we definitely don't need a hyper Kelley on our hands.

Christen: Or a hyper Zari

Alex: Hi Chris

Christen:Hi

Tobin: Anyway yeah you should probably come back soon

Alex: Yeah see you soon Toby

Tobin: Bye Lex

I let the other two play around for a little bit before calling them over "Okay girls time to go back to the hotel" I said and they nodded and walked in front of me, every now and then pushing each other. Thankfully we reached the hotel rather quickly, "Okay Kelley, Zari chill out a little now please" I  said to them "Sorry mom" Kelley said sarcastically

"Zari I promised Tobin that I would take you to Dawn to get your ribs checked again" I said "Don't worry about them they're fine now" Zari replied "Well kid, better safe than sorry" Kelly said "But their fine we shouldn't have to bother Dawn" She said, "We're going to Dawn Mini whether you like it or not" Kelley said, matter of factually.

"You can't make me" Zari said decisively, "Come on Zari let's just go, it will be quick I'm sure" I said to her "NO" She said and went to run back out of the hotel. Luckily Carli was just walking back in with Alyssa and Becky, so she managed to grab her. "Whoa where are you going kid?" I heard her ask as I walked over. "Nowhere, let go of me" Zari said through gritted teeth "Alex, wanna explain?" Becky asked me.

"She won't go to see Dawn to get her ribs checked again" I explained in short "Okay kid lets go to Dawn, Alex I think we got this now" Carli said "Okay I'll let Tobin and Chris know she's with you" I said, walking away with Kelley beside me.

Carli's POV

Me, Becky and Lyss decided to go on a walk before the match tonight and we were just walking back into the hotel when I saw Zari streaking towards me, so I grabbed her. "Whoa where are you going kid?" I asked her, that's when I saw Alex and Kelley walking over. "Nowhere, let go of me" Zari said through gritted teeth "Alex, wanna explain?" Becky asked Alex.