Welcome to Fanboy

FANBOY

So you have clicked on my boyxboy romance, Fanboy. But what is Fanboy all about? Well...

Fanboy is about a regular guy, Ash Brown. A guy who works relentlessly at the Coffee bar,  working towards his dream of a future in music.

Luca Brailsford is an Idol and part of the famous boyband Ultimate Crush.

Two men, two different worlds...that is until their worlds happen to collide ...

***

Without another moment to spare, the stranger is being pulled in through a back door of a building. The door slams closed, leaving the pair of them silently breathless as they once again waited for the crowd to pass by. "I think they're gone." The guy speaks as he looks at Ash, who had pushed him flat against the back of the door, their bodies pressed together in the moment of panic. 

Ash suddenly takes a step back, in shock, realising the intimacy of his action. "Oh... good. That's good." He stammers as he looks about the male rather than at his face, However, that moment of awkward closeness was soon replaced by a frown. "Why did you pull me in the bin? I stink of shit now!" He lifts up his shirt, inhaling, before pulling a face to remind him of the fact. 

"Then so do I," the male says laughing, stepping away from the door, but Ash steps back a little warily, that moment of heroism now feeling like it was perhaps not the best thing to do. This man was a stranger and now they were locked in a space together, alone. 

"Who are you? Why were they chasing you, really?" Ash's stare scrutinises the male, now in the unnatural light, Ash could see that he was wearing more than just a good pair of trainers. "Is that a diamond earring?" He looks once again at the man's left ear. 

The stranger holds his hand up to the lobe, covering up the jewellery with his fingers. "I… I umm…" 

***

⚠️

A/N This story contains mature sexual content and is a Jojo origional, only on Wattpad.  I am an amateur writer, my books are free, so with that in mind, please excuse the odd spelling or grammatical error and although I enjoy reading comments, please keep them respectful. There is a difference between constructive criticism and rudeness. You may leave at any time, but I hope you stay to the end 😊

Enjoy

JOJO

🌻