"The glass" I said to him. He gasped like he had forgotten and then took the glass which he could easily reach now.

"You make a pretty good ladder, a sexy one at that" he said and winked biting his lip. The devil's tempting me right now. I took the glass he was holding and put it on the counter then without any warning I smashed my lips on his sweet plump ones. He kissed me back without any hesitation his hand holding the back of my head bringing me even closer than I already am.

I placed him on the kitchen counter while non of us was breaking the kiss, standing in between his legs holding his slim waist tightly with one hand while the other was brushing on his sexy milky thigh. His hands were roaming at  the back of my neck and my head causing me to have goosebumps and be even more horny than I am.

I moved my hand caressing the inside of his thigh and he gasped while jumping up a bit...hmm I think I might have found his sweet spot.

"Hmmm" Jimin moaned in the kiss, damn that's by far the most sexiest sound I've heard. Even those men in gay porn don't sound like this...not that I've watched gay porn but....

...okay fine I did watch gay porn.

His hands slowly moved from my neck and he started caressing my chest down to my abs and torso making me involuntarily release a groan. This is definitely not what I had pictured when I got on my bike coming here, but this is even better.

"Kookie wait...stop" he said pulling out of the kiss, his eyes Half closed.

"What? Did I hurt you?" I asked in a panicked state. He smiled a bit but it didn't reach his eyes.

"No I'm fine...but uhm...we should stop" he said looking away from me.

"Why?" I asked him confused.

"Well Jungkook you and I are not together okay? This is wrong and..." I put my finger on his mouth and he stopped talking and took a sharp breath.

"I want you...and I don't care if you think we're not together but...I want you." I said to him. He kept quite looking away from me.

"I just need you to open your heart and let me in. At least make me believe that I'm fighting for someone who's in it with me" I said looking at him. He sighed fiddled with his fingers

"Well...I like you too but..." I cut him off by smashing my lips on his. We kissed for a few seconds then I broke the kiss.

"That's all I needed to know." I said. He gave me a shy smile then looked at me in the eyes, not breaking the eye contact. Usually I'm really good and mantaining eye contact but right now I'm getting so much butterflies that I even blushed and looked away.

"Kookie....do I make you blush?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows teasing me.

"Shut up" I said. I then picked him up from the kitchen counter and went back to the lounge while carrying him. I sat on the couch and made him sit on top of me with his legs falling on either side of my legs. My hands slid down to his booty and I grabbed it. Damn it's so meaty and squishy.

"I could probably use this as a pillow" I said. He looked at me shocked.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked and he giggled hiding his face on my neck. He's the cutest out there.

"You're so crazy" he said chuckling.

"For you? Yes" I said smiling proudly.

"And corny too" he said rolling his eyes.

"Anything to impress you" I said laughing.

"I'm not impressed Mr Jeon, you have to try harder than that" he said smiling.

"Well how about if I do this?" I asked then pulled him so close to me that he gasped feeling my boner on his thigh. I then kissed his neck and sucked on it while running my tongue on it.

"Ahhh hmmm ...yeah that definitely does impress me" he said in a tiny sweet voice right after moaning.

With all the power I had in me I stopped kissing him. And trust me it was so hard because I still wanted that sexy voice to serenade my ears. He's got such sexy moans.

"Okay...we don't want your mother walking in on us" I said. He giggled hiding his face with his hands.

"That is by far the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me" he said.

We then spent the rest of the afternoon having fun together, joking around and with a lot more blissful and magical kisses. If someone told me that I'd be going so crazy right now for a boy they probably wouldn't have seen the sun rise again...but now, I'm having the best time of my life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Borahae 💜 💜 💜